Chapter 4

Belle on the side!

(Cory's POV)

  I was sitting in my room when Belle came running in and I look at her. She's breathing heavily and I raise an eyebrow "Belle what's wrong?" I ask and she frowns. "It's Alex.." she said and I jumped up from my bed "what's wrong is he ok?" I ask panicked.  She bites her lip "I don't know alpha he just called crying and told me to meet him at the park" was all she said and I grabbed her hand and pulled her out to the car. We get in and we drive to the park when we pull up I see Alex on a bench crying. We get out and walk over and I get angry when I see the bruise on his eye and I hear Belle gasp. "Who did this to you?!" I yell and then I regret it when he flinches and covers his ears. I instantly hug him and feel him relax against me holding on tight. I hear Belle ask if this happened by his father and now I know who I'm killing whenever he nods 'yes' and I pull away to look at Alex. "Where is he?" I ask calmly even thought my wolf is anything but calm. He tells me probably at a bar so I sigh and make a choice "you're coming home with us" I tell him. "U-us?" he stutters and Belle covers by saying it's a big family home. We go back to his house and get some clothes but I go in with him in case his fathers home. After we get all that he needs we drive into the woods towards the pack house. I park the car and help Alex out after I get out. We walk inside and I show him to a guess room "You can stay here my room is right across the hall if you need anything come to me" I say and he nods. "Thank you Cory" Alex says and I smile nodding my head. I then walk to my dad's office and knock on the door "come in" I hear him say so I walk in. He stops what he is doing and looks at me "yes Cory?" he asks and I bite my lip. "My mate is staying in the guess room across from my room" I say and he nods "what happened?" he asked and I sigh "his dad hurt him apparently so I brought him here" I say and he nods. "Just be careful the full moon is close and I'm guessing he doesn't know about our kind yet." I nod and then leave.

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE BUT HERES AND UPDATE ITS 443 WORDS! LOVE YOU ALL! 

Pack house!