Chapter 10

Hey loves sorry for not updating in so long I've been hospitalize twice already for my depression but I'm better now and my updates will be slow because I live with my dad now and he doesn't have wifi xxx

(Cory's POV)

I was holding Alex close and trying to calm down after that bitch called him a fag. I look at him and he looks back at me "I'm sorry baby I should have known that she would try something like this" I say and he smiles a little "like I said a whores words won't hurt me" He said and I smile a little. He then sits back down to finish breakfast and I sit down next to him. After breakfast we head outside and sit on the porch swing. I turn to look at him "we have to go to school tomorrow so what do you wanna do about us?" I ask him. He looks at me "If it's ok with you I'd like to come out" he said and my wolf jumped in joy. I smile widely at him "it's definitely ok with me" I say and he smiles at me. We lean into each other and kiss but got interrupted by Belle "sorry alpha I just was wondering if Alex was ok" she said and Alex smiles "I'm good" he said. Belle nods and smiled "I'll see you later I'm going on a date with Jake" she said and left to go over to him. Alex looks at me "are they mates?" he asks and I nod. We then continue to make out but then he pulls away and runs to the bathroom to throw up. I rush after him and rub his back frowning "you ok baby?" I ask and he shrugs. He wipes his mouth then looks at me "probably something I ate" he said and I nod. I help him up and he brushes his teeth then we go to my car to go to the mall. While we were driving a car hits us from the side from the hidden drive in the woods. I look at Alex and see he fell unconscious. I try to move to get to him but can't move at all then someone opens Alex's door and grabs him. I growl but notice it's my dad. I sigh in relief then they move over to my door to get me out. I look at the car that hit us once I'm out and notice that they're gone. I look at my dad "where are they?" I ask in a growl and he sighs "they ran and we can't find their scent" he said. I sigh and walk over to Alex picking him up "let's go" I say and they nod following us to the pack doctor.