This is very odd

It was a cold night, the people were still selling their goods.My partner was Dave the demon. I know that demons might be evil but, they are trustworthy, to the right people. We made a plan that I would sneak pass the blacksmith, and towards his gold while, Dave distracted blacksmith."Dave come on, before it's to late." I whispered. He noticed that the moon was full and we had to be quick.We hide in a blueberry  bush, I waved me hand to make a jester, and one the boxes fell over. I had a chance before the blacksmith turned around.
I quickly but, quietly ran behind the shop.Trying not to make noise, I climbed the pipe up to the roof, I @tip-toed  towards the edge of the roof. Dave saw me, and went to the blacksmith. "Your finest sword,sir." He looked at Dave and left to the back room. This was my chance, I jumped down and went to desk were he keep the 3 pounds of gold. I grabbed the bag, and once again, climbed the pipe to the roof.A yellow like plume of smoke, came from the roof and a man stepped out of it. "Did you get it?" I tossed the bag at him.
He smiled but, I knew him and this smile means something bad is going to happen. I was ready to reach my
dager. I placed my hand on my dager,ready for what might happen. "You served me well, now it's time to dispose of you." I swiftly, motioned to my dager. He kicked my stomach, and I tripped over the edge. 'Crack.'
I hit my head hard on the ground, Dave jumped down, and grabbed my dager, out of my hand."Oh no this girl is stealing from me, help!" Dave cut a thin line across his cheek, and dropped my dager on the floor. That demon, he lied! I got up, and slide kicked his legs making him fall in mud. Knights were rushing at me
with swords in their hands. Shit! I ran towards the garden of roses. I took out my black hooded cape, out of pocket, and stopped to face a fountain. "Were is She!" A knight shouted, looking around. Well that was close, I will find that demon and kill him. I looked down at the water glistening in the moonlight.
"Miss, are you alright?" I turned around to face a guy with red hair on the top of his head, and wearing sliver & red armor. "Yes, I'm fine." He blushed, when I pulled down my hood,reaveling my purple eyes and own hair with dark purple tips at the end. "Training, I see." He looked at  each and smiled. "Yes, with my friends." I grabbed my hood, and placed it over my head. "The name is M-" He got cut off.
" You girl stop, right there." The Knights. Shit! "I have to ran." I left him, my cape drifted it the rain as I ran.
Not yet, ok? I stopped in my tracts as I herd no foot steps. I took out my dager, only to be tackled to the ground be men. I tried to get free but, failed as the put chains on my hands and cuff like chains on my ankles.

The gards, pushed me into the castle. This is not good. They kick ed the back of my legs, to make me kneel.
Four guys came in, and looked at me with puzzled looks. "Why is she here?" A guy with a mask said.
"She tried to steal 3 pounds of gold from a demon, sir." The masked faced guys study me.
"Miss, is this true?" Another guys said with dark green hair. "No, I helped him and he betrayed me." Then the room became silent. The blonde hair guy looked at me and just smiled. "I know you, your the girl that was at the fountain." Everyone looked at him. "Gards, send her to the gest bedroom." I was shocked that I wasn't being sent to the dungeon. "But, sir!" The gards said. "Now!" The guy, I meant shouted. "Yes, sir." I stood up and bowed. "You will be joining us for dinner so, be ready in a bit." Then the guy left.

I got to the room with my hand and ankles free. It was quite big. It had a balcony, over viewing the kingdom.
A closet, big as a master bedroom, white sheetfed bed, and a huge bathroom. I set my hooded cape down on the bed. I want to look presentable but ,I hate wear dress so, I went to the closet to see what I can find.
It's not perfect but, it will do.

I slipped on my black gloves, and I put my dager down on the bed

I slipped on my black gloves, and I put my dager down on the bed. I looked ok, I opened the door and walked down the stairs. I herd talking a summing there already seated. I walked out, with eyes staring at me."Thank you, for inviting me." I said as I sat down. "The name is Mark." I took a sip of the water placed next to me."Guys, introduced yourself to her." Mark said. "Jack, nice to meet you!" The dark green haired
guy said. "Felix." The blonde said."I'm Cry." The masked guy finally said. "My name is Y/n."

We chatted for a bit until, I brought up the question. "Why am I here." I said looking at Mark. "Can I not
invite you to join for dinner." He said. "Well in the morning, I must go." I said taking a piece of bread.
"No you must not." Jack said firmly. Odd? I looked at him as he started to sweat. "I mean, we want to show
you around and get to know you." He looked a the others, in worry. "Then I'll stay but,then leave later on."
I took another sip on my water."It's getting late and we need to do things, Y/n." I looked a Cry who wanted
me to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow, then."

I left the room and up to the gest room.I changed to some rather lage clothes, I felt pain in my back.
I placed my hand over my back. Little white lights came from my hand, and started to heal my back.
I grabbed the covers, and looked at the ceiling.

               I know there is something wrong here, very wrong.