Organic

548 words including this sentence and author note

baekhyun is a farmer and chanyeol works at a organic ass market

Baekhyun was doin the usual, pickin weeds out da backyard so his crops be stayin fresher than everybody else crops y'know. Bekhyun been a farmer for 4 years now. It runs in the family. He be making hecky cash selling them crops to organic markets and shit.

"Ah mannnnn brooo" Bakhyun felt relieved after finishing his farmin crop picking crusty ass no glove picking weeds head ass self. He had to go back inside the hut to get some cartons and crates and shit for his 1 hour trip to the crib to sell the dam natural organic resource market head ass stores.

Baekhun went back inside to get him some dam gloves finally so he can squeeze dem cow titties for some natural ass cow milk.

"You ready for some titty squeezin?!" Bekhyun said excitedly and no cow replied cuz his dumb brown nutmeg head ass think cows speak english and shit lmao the fuvk.

Oh yeah did he squeeze them tits right.

He walk back out da cow place hut house where evaah the fuck he was at. Ah dam he had to get these crates milk and shit up in the trunk of his red fiery flamin mcqueen ass truck.

Vroom vroom bitches he goin wild 1 hour trip 15mph. im just playin they aint no cars around where he at so he was at like 40mph and then 50mph and then he gotta slow down or he gon get a ticket. 30mph.

Ya boy Baekehyn made it to the place. He got out da truck and went inside. "Aye been a while finally got me crops in the fuccn shit m8 where u want dem @???" Backhand said as he walked towards one staff. "Oh eyyy been a while bro im the new staff here and i'll help ya get it to tha big ass freezer we got."

They both walk to the trunk and got out them organic natural resources to the freezer.

"U alot of help big boy. What u name?" Baeyhun asked the tall ass monkey head big ear elf looking christmas face ass kid.

"Chanyeol, you?"

"Long dick style"baekHyun started laughin and then said "hahaha!! i got u!! My name Baekhyun"

Chanyeel got his hand in front of him ready to shake hands and bAekyun just stared. "The fuc u doin withh ya hand all near me boi?"

"handshake bro dont u kno anything!"

Baekhun slapped the dAYYLIGHTSSS OUT CHANYEOL FOR BEIN RUDE CUZ A FARMER IS ALSAYS RIGHT AND KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

'THe fuCCCCCCCCCCC wAS THAT FO BIHHHH!' Chanyel screamed as he fought back.

BakehUn quickly grabbed some freshly tittie squeezn face ass cow milk out da trunk and sploosh splish splashed that bihhh str8 at chanyeol. "BOIIIIIIIIIIIII" He said before running away.

"Man bein a farmer is hard work. Where the fucc did i run off too"

2 months later

"i still dont know where the fuck i am" baekHyun says as he lays beside a polar bear he met. "arent u suppos be in Antarctica???"

end

a/n: thAt was my fiRst ever fic on here pls shAre it to ya friends and i hope u Liked it!!!!