firts sight

A/N: I am NOT saying that Papa is Tobias Forge. I just used that name.

"Wow this show was crazy!" Omega said while he was walking back to the dressing room after their show in London. "Yeah it was." Papa sighed and frowned slightly. "I want to go to the bar or something. I am full of energy!" Omega announced with a huge smile on his face. "Oh god! That's a great idea! I will go with you mate." Air ghoul said punching Omega in his shoulder. "Anyone going with us?" "I will." Papa said. "I really need a drink." He sadly sat down on couch. "Ok... what's wrong?" Air ghoul sat right next to him. "Yeah, you've been kinda down lately." Omega looked into Papas eyes but Papa looked away and said: "I don't want to talk about it right now." "No, you will talk about it. Right. Now." Water joined the conversation. "Guys! You need to calm down!" Papa started to be a bit angry about it because he really didn't wanted to talk about it 'right now'. "We are worried about you bro." Said Alpha, also joining the conversation. "What's up with you?"

"Oh god..." papa mumbled. "Do you remember the girl from Sweden?" "Of course!" All Ghouls answered at the same time. "And what with her?" Air asked. "I still can't get over her. It was all my fault." "Ahah." Omega laughed quietly. "You never told us what actually happend." "It is not that easy to talk about it." Papa crossed his hands on his chest and said: "She slept with someone else and..." He looked down and started to tear up. "Oh." The whole band said at once.

"I knew she did." Air mumbled. "What?!" Papa said full of anger. "But come one. It's not your fault." Water saved Airs ass by saying that. "But why she did it? I wasn't good enough for her?" And then Earth ghoul finally joined the conversation too. He sat down on the couch too and said: "no it's just that some poeple are... uhm. They think they are better than everybody and aren't afraid to break people's hearts." "But she was perfect." Papa said with a sad face. "Well, she was. But just in your head." Earth announced to him. "I think that I still love her." Papa mumbled quietly. "Come one guys we wanted to go to the bar and have some fun." Omega said and then the whole band went to the bar.

*in bar*
Right after Papa walked in a girl with short pink hair bumped into him and spilled her drink on his shirt. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't see you. I am sorry, I will clean it." She started to apologize. "No, it's fine. Really." "But your shirt is all wet now because of me. Uhm... When I look at it now you have nice abs." She winked. "Huh, thanks." He answered and the girl started to blush. "Hey, do I know you?" She asked. "Naah I don't think so." "But your voice is... Nevermind." She shook her head. "Okay, let's go and get something to drink, uhm what's your name?" "I am Laura." She smiled "I hate my name tho! It sound like I was born in the 1950s!"

"Wow, you are the only one with this name that I know. I like this name. So what do you want to drink, Laura?" Papa asked when they came closer to the bar. "Honestly, I don't really drink alcohol." "Huh... but I want to order something for you." "Oh, okay then." Laura said and ordered one big beer for herself. "Uhm, and what's your name?" She asked. "I am Tobias." Papa smiled and bit his lip. "You actually look like a Tobias." "What? Ahah do I?" He laughed awkwardly. "Yeah you do. Ugh... I hate small talks." She wrinkled her nose. "Oh, so let's talk about something else." He smiled.

"So what is your favorite band?" Laura asked with a spark in her eyes. "Uhm... I like heavy metal." Papa answered and added: "Have you heard of the band Ghost?" "Yeah I love them! They are one of my favorite bands, along with Korn." Her eyes started shinning. "You have really good taste in music." Papa said and bit his lip, again. "Well, I am flattered." She started to blush and leans forward to him but then Papa realized that he lost his friends. "Oh, I think I lost my friends!" "Well, I think they can take care of themeselves. You are not their father." She laughed. "Kind of..." he mumbled. "What?" Laura asked. "Nevermind, stupid pun." Papa laughed awkwardly. "Ha ha." She laughed and then she finished the beer and ordered next one. "Uhm... I really like your tattoos." She changed the theme of their conversation.