Chapter 1

"Thanks for taking me, I know that it's probably not the thing you wanted to do today, but it means a lot to him." Kathy spoke.

"It's fine. I have told him many times before, that I would do anything for this family." I replied. She smiled and caressed her swell.

"Liv, I'm sorry that I've been hard on you sometimes. I just don't like the fact that Elliot spends more time at work than with me and the kids, but I guess he could be off sleeping with another woman, but he is with you. You are his best friend." She stated. I nodded slowly and sighed. I braked at a red light and waited for the light to turn green.

I let off the brake, and started to drive through the intersection, when the car hit us, and Kathy screamed and I felt the car spin out of control.

---

"Kathy, don't move!" I cried, as I managed to crawl out of the car, and over into the back door. I slide in and held Kathy's head in place as she screamed.

"My baby! No!" She cried over and over again, and tears stained my own cheeks.

"Kathy, if you want your baby to live, I need you to breath and to not move." I cooed, like I was calming a child who was hurt.

"Liv, I need my baby to live." She whimpered.

"It will, I promise." I replied.

I heard sirens , and a man talked from behind me.

"I called an ambulance. What else can I do?" He asked, trying to stay calm, but not succeeding.

"Get in my pocket, and grab my phone. Call Cragen. Please." I replied. He awkwardly got into my pocket and pulled out my phone and called Cragen.

He arrived as soon as the ambulances did.

"Liv, let them do there job!" Cragen urged as an EMT tried to get in beside me to get a neck brace on her, but I didn't want to move. I didn't want to risk her life. 

"Ma'am we got this. We can secure her neck." The EMT replied. I nodded slowly and only removed my hands when he told me to.

Cragen grabbed my arm and pulled me out and held me in front of him, as the EMT's got in and tried to get Kathy out.

"Are you hurt?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No, Kathy's side was hit. I should have looked!" I cried, looking between him and the gurney that Kathy was being secured to.

"Benson, it wasn't your fault. Just, just calm down." He replied. I swallowed hard and left Cragen standing there. 

I looked as they looked over Kathy, and she whimpered my name.

"I'm here Kathy. Don't worry. I'm coming with you." I stated, as I touched her arm ever so gently.

"The baby, it's coming." She whimpered and I looked at the EMT.

"Lets get her in. Clear the roads so we can get her to the hospital and stop the labor." The EMT spoke. I looked at Cragen and he nodded.

---

"I need to push." Kathy cried but the EMT frowned.

"No, you can't yet. We need to get you to the hospital." He replied.

"I can't." She whimpered. The EMT looked and his eyes went wide as he looked at me.

"She's crowning. Get behind her and help her push." The EMT replied to me. I nodded and unbuckled her. I sat behind her and she leaned against me. I swallowed hard and I held her up as she started to push. 

It wasn't long before she had given birth to a baby boy. I slowly climbed out from behind her and I helped her hold her son. 

She seemed so happy, but it didn't last for long, because she stopped speaking, and her heart rate dropped.

"Grab the baby, wrap something around him to make him warm." The EMT spoke, his voice full of urgency. I quickly picked up the newborn, and I awkwardly took off my SVU jacket and wrapped it around his body. I cradled him close and watched as the EMT worked hard to save Kathy's life.

---

"Olivia!" Elliot called as he quickly made his way down the hall. I turned around and walked away from Kathy's room, where I had been standing and watching every move she made, making sure she was still alive.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me warmly to his chest. I absorbed his heat and felt tears roll down my cheeks. He looked at me.

"How is she?" He asked panicked.

"They both are alright." I stated. He hugged me quickly and ran off to her room.

I stood in the doorway and Kathy smiled at me before looking at her husband.

"It's a boy." She breathed as she looked down at the sleeping bundle in her arms.

"Really?" Elliot said, melting at the sight of his newborn son. She nodded and I slowly made my way outside, into the hall.

I waited until Elliot came out, because Kathy needed to rest. He draped his arm over my shoulder and we walked towards a coffee machine.

"She wants to name him after me." He chuckled.

"That's just what the world needs, another Elliot Stabler." I giggled. He smiled and stopped me and turned to look at me.

"Thanks so much Liv. My wife and son wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." He breathed and I nodded. He reached up and touched something on my forehead, and he pulled away his hand to show me what was on it.

"Before coffee, I think you need to get that cut looked at." He stated. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. It might not be anything." I replied. He frowned and dragged me away as I moaned at his over reacting.

I ended up having to get stitches and then Cragen drove me home and I was put on desk duty for the next two weeks, until I had healed completely, and until they had investigated the crash.

I got a call the night of, and I answered it with a moan.

"Liv, I wanted to thank you again for what you did." Elliot said in his deep husky voice.

"I saved her, because you saved me." I replied, pushing myself up.

"How did I save you?" He replied, confused.

"You gave me a family, and cared for me when no one else would." I stated.

"I love you Liv." Elliot spoke and I swallowed hard. We both knew we loved each other, like family, but we never spoke it.

"I love you too El. Give Elliot Jr. a kiss for me, cause we have went through a lot today." I laughed quietly.

"Sure thing. Night Liv." He stated and hung up. I sat my phone down and I rolled over and laid my head on a softly rising chest.

"Stabler?" Brian asked. I moaned and nodded.

"Yeah. Night Bri." I yawned, as he wrapped his arms around my body and held me close.

"Night Liv." He replied back, but I for sure liked Elliot's good night better.

~Hai! Thanks for reading my new Bensler FanFic! I hoped you enjoyed, and I would really appreciate it if you would comment/share/vote on it! It would make my day! Thanks :D

~~Olivia Stabler ~~