1 (venus)

I knew that I was fat.  I knew that my body was disgusting.  I know that the mirror doesn't lie to me every time I look into it, checking the size of my stomach.
I was afraid to step onto the scale, afraid that my weight would crush the fragile metal.  I wouldn't be surprised.  I mean, just look at me.  I was fat.
Every time I looked into the mirror, I felt hunger.  Crazy, uncontrollable hunger.  It tempted me to give in, to grab the nearest apple and shove it down my mouth.  But I couldn't.  I wouldn't.  Because hunger was not the only thing I felt when I looked into the mirror.
I felt pain. Pain, pain, pain, pain.  Unbearable pain, like a knife repeatedly being stabbed into my heart, slowly cutting and twisting it into pieces.  And it hurt. It hurt so much that I would do anything just to take the pain away, anything.  And eating would help, oh, it would help so much.
But it would also help to be thin.  To be perfect.  So I will be thin. I will be in control.  I won't give into temptation, and I will no longer be in uncontrollable pain.
I will be perfect.
A/N
heyyy okay so this is my first story (on this account).  Hope you like it!!!!  BTW this is just a "character introduction" kind of thing, so I promise the story will get moving.  K thx, bye now!!