|| 1 ||

|| Ashley ||

"You wanna do what?" I asked my brother, Ben. "I wanna give four kids from the Isle Of The Lost the chance to live here in Auradon. I just feel like they have been abandoned." He explained pacing. "What do you think?" He stopped pacing and and smiled facing me. "I think its a good idea, but its going to be hard to get past mom and dad." I explained with a smile being proud of my brother's choice. He let out a sigh of relief and plopped on he couch I was currently sitting on. "I knew you would understand. Well, I'm going to my dorm to my fitting. You should probably start getting ready for class." He said getting up since it was 5:45 am and he had been here since 5. "Thanks for the advice sis. I'll see you after I tell mom and dad and let you know what happened." "Ok, good luck bro." I said giving him a hug then he left. I got dressed in my outfit. (Picture up top) Then grabbed my guitar and music book an started playing my newest song. (Paramore - Ain't it Fun cover by Haley Klinkhammer)

After I finished, I heard clapping and my head instantly shot up to see Alex, son of Ariel and prince Eric also lead guitarist of my band, and Doug, son of Dopey. "New song Ash?" Alex asked taking a seat by me, and Doug sat on the other side. "Yeah, that was just the acoustic version, but I planned on showing it to ya'll at practice after school." I explained with a smile. You see, we have the school band which Doug is a part of, then you have my band that I created with my closest friends. Alex is lead guitar, Rebecca, daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn, plays bass, Andrea, sister of Audrey, is just a singer, and Max, brother of Chad Charming, plays drums. We all sing and I play a lot of instruments, it depends on what song for who plays and who sings. We are all very close, but I'm closest to Alex. We dated for a while, but broke it off since it was to awkward. Now we are just really close friends. He has helped me through some tough times. Doug is an honorary band member; he helps out with our instruments and sometimes sings with us. Plus he is also a close friend to. "Sounds cool." Doug said as I put my guitar back in its case and tossed my music book on my night stand, then flopped down on the bed closing me eyes. "Why are you so tired? Insomnia acting up?" Alex asked since I'm known to stay up cause of my insomnia. "Yes, also Ben has been here since 5 so I only got three hours of sleep." I replied sitting up and laying my head on Alex's shoulder since we all lean on each other. "It will be ok. Come on. Lets get to class." Alex said and we all made our way to class.

I was at my locker after band practice putting my books up when Ben came up to me with a big smile on his face. "Mom and dad agreed didn't they?" I asked with a smirk as he nodded excitedly. "I'm very proud of you bro." I said as we started walking together. "I'm glad you are. Now I have to tell Audrey which is why I wanted to invite you to dinner with me and Audrey." He said with a small smile. "Sorry bro, but I'm going to have to say no because Alex and I are having a movie night tonight and I don't think Audrey and I in the same room is a good idea." I replied with a smirk. Audrey and I can't get along. I tried to be nice to her, but she was always mean to me. She always said I was to trashy to be a princess. She is also just using my brother since he is about to be king. "Ok, now I have to face Audrey's yelling on my own." He said with a frown. "Sorry bro." I said with a teasing smirk causing him to roll his eyes and shove me. "Yeah yeah. Also will you be apart of the welcoming committee?" he asked with hope in his eyes. "What do I have to do?" "Just come down with me, Audrey, and Fairy Godmother when the Limo arrives, then help Doug give the tour." "Ok. Well I have to go, so I'll see you later." I said walking away. As I was walking away, I ran into Fairy Godmother. "Hello Ashley, can I ask you a favor?" she asked. "Sure, whats up?" I asked stopping and giving her my attention. "Not tomorrow, but the next day I will be teaching Goodness 101 to the villain kids and was wondering if you could help me and I will give you all you credit for your class. I already talked to the teacher. So what do you say?" she asked. "Sure." I replied then went to my room to set up for movie night. alex showed up and we cuddled and watched movies all night.