|| 2 ||

|| Ashley ||

Its been a few days since Ben made his first proclamation. He anounced it to everyone two days ago. They arrive in a little bit so I had to wake up early to get ready. I straightened my dirty blonde hair and put on a black crop top with lace, black skirt, black and blue flanel tied around my waist, black beenie, black chocker, and black combat boots with heel. If you couldn't tell, I like black.

I had this weird feeling that I was forgetting something as I headed to the front of the school to meet my brother, Audrey, and Fairy Godmother

I had this weird feeling that I was forgetting something as I headed to the front of the school to meet my brother, Audrey, and Fairy Godmother. The next five minutes were spent with Audrey telling Ben to change his mind and send them back before they got here which caused me to roll my eyes. Then the limo showed up and the band started playing while I got on one side of Fairy Godmother while Ben and Audrey were on her other side. The limo driver opened the door and two guys came rolling out fighting over, what looked like a blue towel, causing the band to stop so it was silent. "You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" The guy on the ground with white hair and choclate on his face asked the taller boy with long hair and a red beenie that had a bunch of stuff from the limo. "Because you want it." The tall one replied as I noticed two girls, one in purple and one in blue. "Guy, guys...We have an audience" the one in purple silently hissed as the band parted and we made our way toward them. "Just cleaning up...get up." The taller boy said helping the smaller one up. "Leave it as you found it. And by that I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother sang the first sentence. The tall one threw everything he had taken into the limo, then the towel and made his way to Audrey. "Hello foxy. The names...Jay." He flirted and I had to bite my fist so I didn't laugh as Ben rolled his eyes and Audrey fake laughed until Fair Godmother got in between them. "Welcome to Auradon prep.
I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." "The fairy godmother?
As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" The girl in purple asked. "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." Fairy Godmother replied. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." The same girl expresses. "Oh." "And that sparkling wand." She presses. I guess she has a facination about the wand and I mean who wouldn't? It is a very valuable piece of history. "That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.'" Fairy Godmother expresses doing a weird hand motion. "It's so good to finally meet you all, I'm Ben-" "Prince Benjamin.Soon to be king." Audrey screeches the last part making me cover my ears and the villian kids smirk, as she interupts my brother. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." The girl in blue says as she comes and curtesys to my brother only for Audrey to roll her eyes. "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." She says with a fake smile and the girl goes back in line and I roll my eyes. "This is Audrey-" "Princess Audrey, His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey interupts again  as she latches to Ben's arm and I am fighting the erge to laugh. "Thats my sister Ashley." Ben says fightin the erge to roll his eyes at Audrey. "Wow, Audrey kept her mouth closed and let you finish a sentence. Bravo." I exclaimed with fake excitement causing Audrey to death glare me, the villain kids to laugh and Ben to smile while I smiled inocently and waved at Audrey. Ben, Audrey, and Ashley are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. Remember, the doors of wisdom are never shut." Fairy Godmother exclaimed breaking Ben and Audrey's hands apart causing the villain kids to jump back. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00.
And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." She quickly added, then the band left with Doug fist bumping me. "It is so, so, so good
to finally me... meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history...Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples
began to heal." Ben said shaking their hands as I finally learned there names from Ben when the band filed out. Jay punched his chest, evie shook his hand Carlos had choclate on his fingers,  and him and Mal stared at eachother. "Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal joked causing me to smile and Ben to chuckle. "A little bit over the top?" He asked which made a faint smile appear on her lips. "A little more than a little bit." She replied making him smile wider."Well, so much for my first impression." He said and they both laughed. It was so nice to see my brother happy with another girl considering Audrey is only using him. Sadly Audrey also noticed what was going on. "Hey! You're Maleficent's
daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents
and stuff." "Audrey" I tried, but she ignored me. "Oh, my mom's aurora. Sleeping..." "Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally
do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world
but my mother to their stupid christening." Mal replied calmly shoking me and Ben as we shared a look. "Water under the bridge." Audre asked with fake excitement. "Totes!" Mal returned. "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben explained as we lead the way to my fathers statue and Ben gave me a nod so I clapped twice. Then there was a high piched scream, and I looked to see Carlos in Jay's arms which made me smile. The son of Cruella De Vil is afraid of dogs. Wow. "Carlos, It's okay. Our father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man
to remind us that anything is possible." I explained softly and gave him a warm smile. "Does he shed much?" Mal asked jokingly. "Yeah, mom won't let him
on the couch." Ben said seriously and I don't think he got that it was a joke. As we led them into the school I couldn't help but feel like I forgot something.