Welcome!

Welcome all to Review Grotto!

Whether you're a magical mermaid or boring mundane (sorry :D ) you are allowed to request! Though I love reviewing, there are a few rules I need to let you all know about!

First though, let's all take a second to appreciate the stunning cover by: effervxscence Thanks hon! <33

Anyways, if  don't know the rules then we won't get along very well and I might have to set my mergoats on you.

If you would wish to not be torn apart by majestical mergoats, then continue reading!

Grotto Rule #1: Don't be a bull shark. Whether you don't like your review or somebody else's there's not need to get your fins tied up. Let's all be peaceful to one another.

Grotto Rule #2: Don't pester me about when I'll start or finish your review. Surprisingly, it takes awhile to read, review and respond. I call it my three R's and it takes awhile.

Grotto Rule #3: Don't request for two review at a time. It's annoying. Only my close friends, aka VIPS get to do that. Once I've finished one of your reviews, wait until I've done another to request again. I'll review the same book again or a new one.

Grotto Rule #4: The genres I don't do are-
•FanFiction
•Poetry
• Mature
• Teen Fiction (If you really beg, I may do it)
•Romance

Grotto Rule #5: Fill out the form correctly. Example below.

What not to do:
Happy times
I'm the author
Fiction
1-5
Ongoing
Yes
Idk what the password is

What to do:
Title: Happy times
Author: Peyton Taylor
Genre: Fiction
Chapter Numbers: 1-5
Status of book: Ongoing
Would you like your review in this book:
Password: Mirromara

Grotto Rule #6: COMPLETE THE PAYMENT. If you don't complete the payment, I'll be ticked. I may not be able to undo the review, but I can set my mergoats on you! So complete it and don't undo it!

Grotto Rule #7: You complete the payment before I do the review. I know it sounds fishy, but due to previous issues, the rule has been set. I swear on Merrow that I'll complete your review. (Pssst anyone that knows who Merrow is, is officially my best friend)

Grotto Rule #8: I do up to five chapters! So whether you want me to do chapters 1-5, 10-15 or 1, 6, 9, 16, and 23 then that's good. But I only do five!

Grotto Rule #9: Request for a review in the forms section. If you comment your form anywhere else I'll deny it right away. No ifs, and or buts about it!

Grotto Rule #10: The password is Mirromara

That's all for the rules young(or old) merls. Continue on for the payment and form! Make sure to follow the rules and we'll get along swimmingly! Alright, I'm getting tired of using ocean talk so let's move into the payment and form!