First Plan

Finally!

Home is a cheap paradise! I’m currently lying in my own bed, everything was just smooth. It’s currently Saturday and I spent the whole morning thinking of ways how to win Kim back and how to woo her. And guess what, I still have no idea!

I never courted a girl, I do have some ideas on how a guy will court a girl but technically, in our relationship, Kim is the more masculine one and not me. 

I even tried watching lesbian films, but all these films are showing no signs to help me because there are no films showing about getting back together. I’ll try looking later again.

I tried remembering on how Kim tried to get my heart. Actually, Kim really never courted me; she was never a fan of it. We were friends even before we became lovers. She didn’t show me any motives that she was hitting on me because she really wasn’t in the first place. She just wanted to be friends with me. It just happened that I was not comfortable with her and yet she broke my walls and I loved her for that.

She really never courted me and I knew that I loved her when she kissed me under the rain. I kissed her back because I missed her so much after I distanced myself from her. I couldn’t accept the fact that I was falling for her so I had to get away from her.  But I was wrong, getting away from her was not a great idea.

And here I am experiencing that feeling again, only this time it’s much more hurting. Because, it’s her who’s not with me and not me who’s ignoring her. It’s the other way around.

“ARGGHHH! How do I get you back Kim!” I said to myself half shouting as I covered myself with a blanket. I thought of ways until I remembered something that pretty much will help me. I smiled at the idea, it’s nothing big but I hope it will work.

“BINGO!” was all I can say.

---

Monday.

I was early in the office and thought of the first plan that I will be doing, it may not be a new technique but I know and hope for it to work. It’s all settled and all I have to do is to wait and see what will happen. I went to my station and waited for the others to arrive, I was 30 minutes early. God thing my car worked, but Fern was not able to join me, Shone was picking her up. What is with these two?

Jazz came in first and she smiled at me, wow, why was she smiling at me? And I think her smile was a genuine one so I smiled at her too.
Everybody was pretty much coming and I saw Shone and Fern come in together looking like a perfect couple. I am so going to ask her what is happening. I’ll bring Puey and the others too.

Kim came and I was waiting for her to go to the place where my first plan should work. I really hope that this one works, if this one will do, the following should too.

Kim disappeared from my eyes and she was in her station already. I was not hearing anything and no actions were made in their area. Shone was there too, nothing as in literally nothing was happening. After a few more minutes, I was still waiting and still nothing so I decided to give up since my first plan didn’t work. I have to plot a new one.

I told Fern about my plan last Saturday and she told me that it should work. But nothing happened so she looked at me with a sad face but I know that I can do something better. I’ll just let this day pass though.

---

“Pie, I’ll be going home late. I have some deadlines to finish, I’ll just see you later around okay? Go home safe.”

“I will, I’ll see you too.”

“Hey Pie, don’t think about it. we can still find for other ways. Cheer up okay? It’s just day one. We have more to come.” She said placing her firm grip on my shoulders.