🍥My Marshmellow🍥

Child! Nagito x Child! Reader

Your P.o.v

I held my mother's hand as I walked down the street.

And my was I nervous.

Today was the first day of preschool for everyone. Mom said everyone is probably nervous too but I doubt it.

Sure everyone started school today, but I was also in a new town so that itself was also scary.

I mean some people probably knew their friends from last year.

But I knew nobody.

We came to this big building it was colorful unlike some of the dull colored buildings that are in this town.

We walked inside and my mom talked with a lady at a desk, she looked nice.

After just looking around the room mom spoke to me.

"(Name) Ms.Abby is going to take you to your teacher ok?" She said smiling.

"Ok mama." I said.

"I love you Honey." She said kissing my forehead then walked out of the building.

"Come this way (Name)." Ms.Abby said she held her had out to me and I held it.

We walked down a small hall then I heard laughter coming from a bunch of the rooms.

Then we arrived at a room that had kids running evreyone playing it seemed nice.

"Oh class!" The teacher lady yelled and clapped her hands.

Everyone looked at her and stopped what they were doing.

"Our new student is here! Come here (Name)!" She said. Smiling

I walked to her and she picked me up "Everyone say hi!" She said.

"Hi!"

"Now sweetie I'm Ms.Jessica and this is the class go play." And everyone resumed playing.

I nodded and tried to find people who would be a nice friend.

First I tried to play with these girls who were playing dress-up but they were mean to me and other people.

Then there were these boys and girls playing soccer, but they were too wild.

There were also girls and some boys playing tea party but they were too quiet for me.

Then I saw this boy with weird white hair playing with the blocks.

Not in the bad way I liked his hair.

It reminded me of a marshmallow.

I walked to him and he looked up at me. "Um- Hi I'm (name). C-can I play too?" I asked.

He giggled "hehe Sure."

I sat down next to him.

After a while we just built this weird thing it looked funny.

   I also learned his name is Nagito. And he was very nice, to me at least.

  After a while of playing and getting to know him it was soon time for nap, which I honestly didn't mind at the time, I was tired anyway.

  Nagito slept on the little mat next to me and I smiled at him.

  "Goodnight (name)" he whispered smiling. "But its not nighttime silly." I said. "Ya but it would be weird if I said good afternoon." He whispered.

  "Well I get the point good afternoon." I whispered giggling.

                                ***

Soon I woke up and I noticed that Nagito wasn't awake yet so I waited for him to wake up.

  It took a while for him to wake up 'he must have been sleepy' I thought.

  But then he woke up and sat up themn looked at me.

  "Good morning sleepyhead marshmallow." I said giggling. "Marshmallow?" He asked tilting his head.

  "Ya because your hair is white and you're sweet." I said smiling at him.
"Thank you (Name)." He said giggling while his face was red.

  "But its ok because your my marshmallow!" I said, "now let's go back and play!"

                                 - * -

  "Honestly why did you feel that was necessary to bring up." I said facepalming whileh blushing.

  "Well you started talking about how you moved here so I decided to talk about your first day of preschool here." Nagito said.

  "Well it want necessary Nagito.. " I said glaring at him.

"Wait.. So you've guys known eachother since preschool?!" Ibuki asked "Holy crap that's a long time!!"

  "In all honesty it doesn't feel all that long." I said shrugging.

  "Well I find that extremely sweet!" Sonia said.

  "No that's some stupid shit." Fuyuhiko said.

  "That's his way of saying that's the most adorable story he has ever heard." I said smirking.

  "SHUT THE HELL UP I DIDNT SAY SHIT!" he yelled.

  "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

  "You and Nagito totally act like some stupid ass married couple" Hiyoko said snickering.

  "And no one asked you." I said glaring.

  "Oh! Can I take your wedding pictures?!" Mahiru exclaimed.

  "Now now..." I said blushing.

  "OHHHH I call maid of honor!" Said Akane.

  "I WANT TO BE WEDDING PLANNER!" Nekomaru exclaimed.

  "Guys... We aren't even dating." I said my face so red a tomato would be embarassed.

  "Yet." Nagito muttered as he walked out of class

  "Wait what.. No Nagito! Get your ass back here!", I said running after him as everyone else just shook their heads and smilex

  A/N I DO NOT OWN DANGANRONPA 2 CHARACTERS OR DANGANRONPA!!!! I DONT OWN THE PICTURE B
CREDIT TO RESPECTIVE ARTSIST!