♠Just Servants♠

Takes place in Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls if you haven't watched a gameplay or Played the game I'd recommend it.

(Name's) P.o.v

After hell had broke loose on the world due to the tragedy, I had found myself becoming a servant to the 'Warriors of Hope'. That is what they called themselves anyway.

They were going to have me participate in the demon hunting game where they would try to hunt me down. But they told me I was no 'fun' since I hadn't shown much resistance.

Instead they said it would be more entertaining to keep me as a servant. Granted, they already had a servant, Nagito Komaeda, they insisted I would be fun to have around.

The only reason I had known Komaeda's name is because, in fact, he was my classmate. We had both attended Hope's Peak Academy.

He had always been one to let people push him over and take advantage of him. So, I wasn't exactly shocked to find that he was here too.

The Children were more likely to disrespect and torture Komaeda than me. Needless to say, I would always clean him up afterwards and tend to the children's needs.

The only reason they never tortured me as they did with him was because I had always done what I was told to do in perfect detail, so they found no reason to do so. They also found it 'way too funny' to pick on him.

When I was younger I was taught to be extremely obedient, so I was almost like a natural when it came to this.

I was preparing dinner for The Warriors of Hope when I heard footsteps walk where I was at, then they stopped.

I looked back and saw Komaeda, and his face had been drawn on all over. It usually never happened this late in the day.

I sighed as I started to get a washcloth for his face. "Again? Goodness this is the third time today." I said with an irritated sigh.

"I'm sorry to be bothering you again (Y/n), but I-" I cut him off. "No no it's fine, I just wish they would give it a rest just for one day." I said shaking my head.

I walked over to Komaeda with the cloth and started to wash the marker of his face.

He looked down at me and smiled lightly, "Thank you (Y/n)." I looked him in the eye for a minute before I resumed washing his face with a light shade pink dusted on my cheeks.

"Don't mention it." I said. As I started to finish and soon enough after a while, I had finished.

I gave a him a light smile, as I removed the cloth from his face, "There you go," I said. He smiled at me "Thank you (Y/n), here I'll help you with their dinner." He said.

"Yes please, I could use the help." I said giving him a small smile.

***

Later..

The Warriors of Hope had finally gone to sleep, it was almost midnight.

"Thank goodness." I said sighing as I started walking to the servant quarters. Which, was basically a room that me and Komaeda have to share. With sperate beds of course.

After I changed into my pajamas I laid in bed in thought for a while. My life had been this way for a while but I still found it hard to accept. How could the world just fall apart like that? I was so used to the way things are, but if I was honest I don't think the shock will go away for a while.

  At least I have the small comfort of being with someone who shares the same worries as me. Although he seems way too chill about our situation, I know Nagito gets worried sometimes. We are too young to be dealing with such things.

  I leaned my head against the wall and sighed, "I'm not quite tired yet." I said to Nagito. "Well you always go to bed rather late," he says chuckling. "I suppose that's true... Hey Nagito?"  "Ya?"  "How are you so calm during all of this?"

He looks over "What do you mean?" "Well we are our in this crazy situation and stuck watching these freaking kids against our own will, it's so insane to my standards and I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. But you.... you are just going with the flow, it's just a bit freaky." I admitted.

  "Perhaps but it's not all that bad. We're just servants after all, it could be a lot worse." "Literally from any sane persons point of view it would be pretty bad."

  "Well I guess I just trust that no matter despairing situation comes my way, hope will always prevail." I tilted my head, "Hope huh?" He nodded "That's how it always has been and always will be, so I'll just trust in the process."

  I mentally shook my head, this guy is a bit crazy but he's optimistic, I'll give him that. "If you say so Nagito, I'll trust you." He smiles at me, "I'm glad, the last thing I'd want you to do is fall in an endless pit of despair."  I blushed a bit at this, I mean this shows that he at least cares for my well being??? I'm not sure, he's a strange one.

  He got out his handheld gaming system like he did every night, he plays a few different games on it, says his friend gave it to him as a birthday present. "Since I cant sleep I'll just watch you." I said walking over with my blanket  to his bed and sitting next to him as we leaned against the headboard.

Video games were nice and soothing watching Nagito play for a while I grew a bit tired and started to lean on his shoulder, "Oh? You're getting tired already?" "Shut up I've had a long day" he just chuckled and continued playing until he noticed that I was essentially asleep. I felt him move around a bit and scooted down so I would be comfortable on his shoulder, I felt him turn to me and for a moment  nothing happened.

  And then I felt a pair of warm lips on my forehead, and the last thing I heard before falling asleep was Nagito saying softly "Don't loose hope. (Y/n)."

  (A/n) Ewwww guys stop reading my old garbage... I think I'm gonna rewrite one of the chapters in this book because it makes me cringeeee, anyway sorry for being dead I've got life stuff to figure out since I'll be graduating in June, sorry but hey I updated!! And idk about you guys but I love Nagito's ultra despair girls sprites, he looks so nice         ^-^

-Olivia_fnaf 💜