You are always there

Nico P.O.V

"No.... Leave me alone!" I shout and bolt up in my bed on the Argo II.

The dreams about Tartarus are getting worse and Percy and Annabeth are down there enduring all that pain right now.

Nico couldn't bear to think that, so he got up out of his bed trying to do it as quietly as possible, remembering that everyone is probably asleep by now.

He exits his room and quickly makes his way over to (Y/N) room, which is only a few doors down, in which Nico was very grateful.

Not even bothering to knock, knowing she would be sound asleep by now, he opened her door and made his way over to her bedside where she is curled up into a little ball on her side, sound asleep.

Nico shakes her shoulder roughly, not even caring about being gentle.

She groans and rolls over in her bed.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen when she sees Nico.

"Nico?" she asks quietly, concern filling her voice.

Not bothering to say anything, Nico pulls back the covers on her bed and settles himself next to (Y/N), wrapping his arms around her and burying his face into her hair.

She looks up and meets Nico's dark eyes. She noticed that his skin is paler than ever and the dark circles underneath his eyes are darker.

"Nico, how long has it been since you've had a lick of sleep?" (Y/N) asks while raising an eyebrow.

"The dreams are getting worse.... they seem so real..." Nico says quietly and his voice breaks a little.

"Shh." (Y/N) presses her finger gently to his lips. "Don't give it a second thought."

She brings her lips to his and his arms wrap more firmly around her waist, pulling her upward towards him.

(Y/N) pulls back and smiles.

"Now, try to get some sleep, Ghost King." she says and Nico for the first time in so many nights smiles.

"Thanks for always being there for me."