No need to be jealous

"... And this is the button you press if you want cotton candy...." Leo says trying to talk over your constant giggling.

"Leo, stop! You've shown me buttons for everything! My favorite is the one where it gave you a wedgie!" You say, still laughing.

Leo smiles his big goofy grin back at you.

"Well, wait till you see what this next one does..." he says and pushes a bright purple button.

At first nothing happens, but then a rope comes out of nowhere and winds itself around you and Leo, lifting you off of the deck and dangling you upside down.

You let out a little squeal as the ropes tied themselves in the tightest knot known to demigod kind.

The bad part was, your chests were smushed together and you were face to face with Leo.

"How do we get out of here, Leo?" You ask as Leo gives another smirk.

"Come to think of it, I don't even really know." Leo says and you both burst out laughing, but are interrupted when someone clears their throat from the doorway.

You lean to the left a little bit and the ropes swivels around so you have a clear view of your boyfriend Nico leaning on the doorframe.

He quickly makes his way over to Leo and you and cuts the knot that is holding you together.

He catches you bridal style as you fall from the trap but Leo is not so lucky and lands on his face.

"Are you okay, Leo?" You ask and head over to where Leo is groaning on the floor.

"I just got a mouthful of wood, how could I be any better?" Leo asks teasingly and you laugh.

Nico comes over and takes your hand in his as he guides you to the door

"See you later, Flame Boy!" You shout as you are dragged out of the engine room.

"Later, Sunshine!" You hear before Nico slams the door behind you and glares at you.

"What?" You ask.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering what MY GIRLFRIEND was doing hanging up in mid air face to face with Leo Valdez!?" He shouts.

"You think I have a crush on Leo?" You ask and then burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Nico asks as you wipe a tear from your eye.

"There's no need to be jealous, Nico." You say and he scowls.

"I was not jealous." he argues.

"Was too."

"Was not."

"Are too."

".... Fine, I was." He gives in and gives you a little peck on the lips.

"Because you are mine and only mine." he mumbles in your ear and you smile.