18. Swimming

You and Max were on holiday in Thailand. It was a true paradise where you could really relax and forget about everything for a while.

The sea was a beautiful shade of blue and you had even spotted some dolphins and seals.

The hotel was perfect and had a nice swimming pool with sight on the sea.

This was your second day in Thailand and Max wanted to go swimming. You just wanted to tan and read your book, so you seated yourself on one of the chairs next to the pool.

Occasionally, you looked up from your book to see how Max was faring. He was currently playing water polo with some other guys. It looked really stupid, he had no idea what he was doing.

Anyway, you were glad he was enjoying himself. After a while Max returned to you and sat on the chair next to you. You put down your book and turned your attention towards him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked when he looked like he was planning something. You didn't quite trust the situation. He stood up and motioned for you to do so as well. So you did. He gestured you to walk along with him. You thought he wanted to get some food, so you followed.

But soon, you realized it wasn't food he wanted, when he pushed you into the water.

You gasped and resurfaced. He was standing there looking smug as ever and laughing his ass off. You gave him a glare and made your way over to the side of the pool. Finally done laughing, he held out his hand for you to take.

You grabbed the opportunity to pull him into the water as well. Two could play that game.

He sent a glare your way that you just shrugged off. "Own fault loser". You said and sent a wave of water his way, which he returned to you.

"I guess I kind of deserved that". He said and made his way over to you. "You owe me dinner now". You said mischievously.

You were surprised when he actually planned on doing it. So you went to question it but he stopped you midsentence. "The lady gets what the lady wants".

 I'm trying to update more, but it won't be as much as I used to.

But I'm working on updating more again.

Hope you like this one. 

xxx