28. Robbery

Y/N POV

it was a nice and sunny day in Monaco. I was at mine and Max' house doing some homework. Although the two of us lived here together, it was just me this week. Max was of to some sort of training camp together with a couple of other F1 drivers. I have been studying for 3 hours straight now and I needed a break. I decided to do some groceries as it had to be done eventually. I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and walked out the front door into my car. I didn't notice it got dark already as I was all up in my books, but whatever. I put my seatbelt on and drove of.

Max POV

*buzzbuzz* the screen of my phone lit up and caught my attention. I looked at the screen, only to notice a bunch of red exclamation marks. It scared me a bit, so I unlocked my phone to get a better look at it. It was the house security app that warned me there has been an intruder alert! My mind immediately went to (Y/N). is she okay? Did someone hurt her? I tried calling her but she didn't answer me. I started to get worried. Then I thought of something! I opened the home security app and went to the live camera. I saw that it was quite dark, I saw (Y/N)'s school stuff on the table, but I could notice anything odd. Just before I wanted to close the app, thinking it was a false alarm, I saw 2 dark figures, one was wearing a balaclava and the other one had a cap on his head. 'what the...' I said. I didn't even notice I said that out loud, but it caught Lando's attention. 'what's wrong?' he asked as he walked up to me. My mind went blank, unable to say anything, I just turned my phone towards Lando. 'mate we have to do something!' he almost yelled. He was right, we had to do something. I looked at my phone again, only to see the 2 figures grabbing (Y/N)'s laptop that was on the table, along with the tv and PlayStation. 'come on!' Lando said, his car keys in his hands, ready to drive to my house.

It felt like hours before I got home. The front door stood wide open. Lando jumped out of the car and ran inside, but I couldn't move. My mind was going crazy. Where is (Y/N)? why haven't I heard of her? Did these people take her? Did they hurt her? Then Lando snapped me back to reality. 'there's no one inside anymore, but it's a mess. I'm sorry dude' 'did you see (Y/N) in there?' I asked, a bit scared of the answer. But just as Lando opened his mouth, (Y/N) drove up the driveway, looking all confused.

Y/N POV

As I drove up the driveway, I saw Lando's car, Lando standing at the side of it while Max sat in the passenger seat. I got out of the car and walked up to them. 'hey guys, Max, where's your car?' I asked confused. Max jumped out of the car and gave me a massive hug. I hugged him back as I looked at Lando confused. 'omg you're okay, thank god!' Lando said. Max let go of me and told me everything. 'wow, what are we gonna do?!' I asked 'I'm gonna take care of it tomorrow. For now, the only thing that matters is that you're okay' Max said relieved and hugged me once more.

The next day Max went to the police station and showed them the footage he had on his phone. Apparently the same people broke in to other houses as well so they were caught last night. After Max took care of everything the two of you went home and cuddled all day long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Also, leave me a request for ANY F1 driver as I am starting a new book YAYY :D