The Travelers

It was only 15 Minute's after the Incident with Godspeed And Barry was in S.T.A.R Labs Packing with Cisco Ramon(Vibe) then Barry had a idea. "Can we open a portal to Earth 3 Yet, we need Jay(Jay Garrick)" Barry Said. "No, but i can get Harry(Harrison Wells) to try to get Jay." Cisco Replied. "Yes please, Im gonna contact Dick(Dick Grayson) to ge-." Cisco Cut Barry Off. "Not Impulse." Cisco Said. "We need him so we can have future help and take August Down!" Barry Yelled. "Who Now?" a girly voice said. Barry looked over and saw Kara Danvers (Supergirl). "Stay out of it please Kara." Barry said then Kara Left. Then a streak sped in front of Barry. "Found Him!" Wells Yelled as Barry saw Jay Garrick. "Hello Jay." Barry said. "Hey Kid, and Mr.Ramon" Jay replied. "We need to go." Cisco said as he walked in the Portal room and Jay and Barry Followed. "We are gonna save Wally and Close the Breaches and lock August in there with, You know who." Barry said Heroically.  "Grodd." Cisco said as Jay Grabbed Barry and Cisco. "Lets go." Jay Said as Cisco grabbed his Gloves and Glasses and Jay,Cisco and Barry Ran into the portal.
(Youve Reached the end of "The Traveler's" next Chapter will have 2 Young Speedsters.)