What The Fuck Was I Smoking?

I wonder how surpised you guys will be after reading this? This shit cray!!! But it's dedicated toooo @PreSinclair because she wanted some of Elle and Ben!! Sorry not exactly what you was looking for, but here's inside the mind of Ben!!

Ben's POV

I can't believe I have a kid. No. Another kid. My first kid. I wasn't even there. I didn't even know. I missed out big time. 

I raped her. I did, and it was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. I can't even begin to explain why. I was with some guys, definitely the wrong crowd, and it wasn't like I just wanted to do it. These guys were supposed to be my friends, and before I knew it, I was agreeing. 

*Flashback* 

"I need to smoke!" Mack, the oldest of the group groaned. He was twenty five at the time. I was the youngest, being twenty two, almost twenty three. 

"Me too," Devin and Tevin, the twins, agreed. They were both twenty four. I was just trying to fit in with wrong crowd. I wasn't a smoker, so I didn't give my input at all. 

"Damn look at her," Mack pointed, licking his lips. Boy, if she wasn't the finest thing I had ever seen. My dick jumped in my shorts at the sight of her, and I know, the acohol was only persuading my thoughts. 

There stood, basically a life sized barbie doll. Blue eyes, blong hair, long legs. But I was staring at the cutie next to her. She was dressed in a black freak em dress, the v of her dress went all the way down her back right to her ass that poked out. The dress was working wonders. 

"Damn, baby, them legs in that dress!" Mack howled out, making her turn to face us. The v that went down her back also went down her front, stopping just below her belly button. Got damn, got damn, got damn! 

"Hey ma, can I get a taste!" Deving yells. 

"Hey Sexy Redd!" Tevin added. I didn't say anything, just looked as we walked and they yelled. 

"I'm finna light this up real quick," Mack pulled a blunt from his back pocket, as we turned the corner into the alley. This nigga already had it rolled up and everything. 

"You think that's smart when we only right outside the club?" I ask, but still following my group. 

"Quit being a pussy," he turned his nose up at me and took a puff before passing it to Devin, while I just stood, shaking my head. Devin passed it to Tevin and Tevin was about to pass it back to Mack, but he spoke up, "Naw you skipping him," he nodded toward me. 

"I'm good," I look at the blunt, the smell was like incents. It smelled good actually, but I didn't smoke. 

"Hit that shit or I'm gone hit you," he threatened, and I knew he would have done it too. 

As soon as I placed it to my lips, I took a puff before hearing footsteps. The guys and I, all turn around as I try to ass the blunt to Mack. "It's two puffs," he says, and I take another hit before exhaling and handing it back to him. 

Whatever the fuck that was got me feeling like I'm on a whole nother level. My mouth felt dry as hell and my face started tingling. Aww shit, this why I don't smoke, but I kept my cool, feeling like I was walking on water. 

I turn around and see the same girl from before, with her fine yellow ass in that tight ass dress, and I get hard as a rock. I couldn't stop staring. 

"How you feeling?" Mack asked, taking a drag. 

"I don't even know," I mumble, my lips tingling. Like when you hit your funy bone, and your whole arm starts tingling, that's what I was beginning to feel all over my face, spreading all through my body.