Chapter 8

ZENDAYA POV
uugggghhhhh....I have come to the conclusion I miss D'Angelo!
But I really don't wanna deal with him, while he's an addict or whatever. I just need to talk to him, to see what's happening with him Right now.
Z- what you doing?
Hubby❤️- missing my baby and chilling😔
Z-Ummmm, do you have anything planned within the next 30 minutes?
Hubby❤️- Nope. I'm free baby, what that?
Z- can we meet up at the beach and talk?😐
Hubby❤️-anything for you babe😛.
Z-ok, meet me at Venice, might wanna start leaving now cause it takes a while.
Hubby❤️-Ok baby, I'll see you soon, Love you❤️
Z- Love you too D...
I get in my car, put Venice beach in my GPS, and mentally prepare myself for what's about to happen between D'Angelo...

55MINUTES LATER.
Z- wya D?
Hubby❤️- I'm on top of this HUGE rock😭
Z- Be specific😭
Hubby❤️-it's in front of that t-shirt shop.
I walk so the t-shirt shop and it's right where D said it would be.
I walked to the rock, and I had to climb up but I was having a hard time so D came and helped me.
"Thanks" I said
"Anytime" he said looking in my eyes but I looked away. " don't do that to me" he said looking at t water. "Don't do what?" I said looking down at my hands "don't look away, when I look you in the eyes" he said turning his head to look at me. " ok " "Zendaya, I love you. I just need you baby. I would do anything at this point to keep you in my world. Yeah I messed up by cheating and then basically becoming a drug addict. But that's done now baby. Come let's make everything right. Maybe even in the future have kids." KIDS?!
"D'Angelo, did you go to rehab?" I asked "No, but-"
"What if things get worse? What if you get high one night and decide you want to hurt me D? Then I'll look stupid for taking a drug addict?!" He looked at me hurt cause I called him a drug addict. "I didn't mean it like that D. " he looked at me and said "it's ok, I deserved it. Baby let's make a bet" he said walking towards me "what the bet boo" I said "I'll get professional help IF we work things out between us...."