brotherly love ?

Yuri K. Pov

Its been years since I've last seen _____ and I miss him. Vikror and yurio seem to like him to, I hope it stays that way. "Yuri~ you never told me you had a sibling." Says victor.

"Well you never asked and you only got here a few weeks ago." He looks at me like I have something to hide then we get back to practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~Later that day at din-din~

When we were eating and _____still passed out yurio asked "I hope his not like you piggy 🐽"

I look at______and say "oh his nothing like me, we are total opposites, we have nothing in common excepted for the passion we have for the people we love. That's about it, its sad if you really think about it." " How so?" says victor

"Well we have never really have had any thing we do together like just us." I say.

I love ______so much but we have never really bonded over anything at all ever. It breaks my heart to know that, I try to make it better but that barley happens witch leads us to not talking to eatchother when he or i are away somewhere.
When we were smaller we uses to be really close, some might say incestuly close.
We actually did have that relationship but he wanted to travel and I had my skating to work on, so we split.
~~~~~~~
~Bedtime~

I was tired and wanted to sleep but the notorious victor wanted to sleep with me... NO NOT IN THAT WAY!!... Anyway he wouldn't leave me alone so I let him in, maybe hell shut up.

"Hey Yuri I've noticed you don't really talk to your brother. As you catch I want you to spend some time with him! I think it will help you on the ice, ok?" He says with a big smil.

It couldn't hurt anyone to talk to him." ok." I go to his room. He woke up a little bit ago just to let you know. I knock and he says to come in.

"Hey how are you?"  he asked, sitting on the bed. "Im good just wanted to catchup you know talk about what us and stuff " I sit next to him.
"Yuri are you ok?" I look at him " I don't know I feel we don't really talk to eatchother like before and never do anything with eatchother.  It makes me sad."

"Oh Yuri ." I hear. He grabs my face to look at him and kisses me. "Ill always love you no matter what. Ok , don't worry" I look at him. God I've missed him. I smile and peck his lips a few more times. "I miss this, I miss you" I say aloud. He smiles and lays us down on the bed. He holds me tightly and we fall asleep together.