1.9

Jimins POV
Grace and her friend fainted and I didn't know what to do I just put them in the van that we came to the amusement park in. Hoseok doesn't really like rides and neither do I so we stayed back while and waited for the girls to wake up. Eventually Grace woke up. "Um where are w-" Grace  stopped mid sentence when she noticed me and hobi. "hey, your in our van" I said to her "by the way I'm the guy you have been texting" (a/n: I know cliché) I slightly whispered to her. "Jinja?!?" she practically screamed. "ah ne" I said to her. She looked over to her friend that was still passed out. "this is Yeong by the way" she laughed and I chuckled.

Minji's POV
Ok I'm trying so hard not to die.... This is so-gahhh I don't know what to think what should I do I'm in a state of panic! WHY ISN'T YEONG WAKING UP?!?! calm your tits Grace you can do this just don't freak out...

______

It's been maybe a half an hour later and the rest of BTS is back and we had a good chat and YEONG IS STILL PASSED OUT!! I don't know how to wake her up..."ok guys why isn't she waking up" I say in frustration. "maybe she was just too in shock from my hotness" says taehyung. "no, she probably saw me and she just died because I'm so hot" suga says with so much confidence. "I HAVE AN IDEA" yells jungkook. "somebody kiss her " he says so causally. Wait what did he just say! Kiss her! What NO! I want Jimin to kiss me. "you want me to kiss you?" Jimin says to me- WAIT DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?! "ummm I said nothing, I didn't say that..pffft nooooo nope" I say. "taehyung just kiss her your her ultimate bias" I say trying to get out of what just happened. "mmm fine" he says. Right before his lips touch hers, Yeong's eyes open up to see taehyung centimeters away from her. " OH THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE THAT" Suga yells startling everybody. "ummmm Grace.. what just happened?!" She says with her voice uneasy. "we both fainted and you took forever to wake up so taehyung was gonna kiss you" I say to her. Say hello to the tomato, her name is Yeong. "anyways we should leave now" I say and michaela nods her head. "Ok baiiii" all of BTS says and I can see Jimin mouth 'text me' I just smile and get out if the van.

-------

It's been a couple of hours later and me and Yeong are still shook...and I'm extremely bored so I decided to text Jimin

----

Gracexjung:heyyy

Parkjiminhasjams: ayo whaddup crease?

Gracexjung:ayyooo wassuuuppp
We are exo goals

Parkjiminhasjams: yes, yes we are😉
(A/n: inside joke with me and Grace the winky face😂😂)

Parkjiminhasjams: I have to go practice I'll talk to you later❤

Gracexjung: mmkay bai💕

_____
Wait was that a heart?! THAT WAS A HEART OMG I CANT!!

*************
AYYOOOOO I haven't updated in a while gonna tomorrow tho so be prepared! People are actually reading this book and I'm surprised anyways thank you for reading I j-hope you enjoyed and stuff like that p.s when I see people vote and comment it makes me really motivated and again sorry for the short chapter (>﹏<) ok I'm done baiiii