2.1

Grace's POV

10 minutes till I go meet jimin and I'm trying to hold myself in. Not gonna lie I have practiced a few things I wanna say to him to the mirror..."Hello Jimin, it's nice to have sometime alone." Wait- that's way too creepy plus I love Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Taehyung and Jungkook a lot also, so I don't wanna come off rude... "Hi JIMIN! It's nice to see you again!" I smile while looking into the mirror. That smile slowly fades knowing that I'm going to have to greet him unpracticed. "This sucks." I pout and see that the 10 minutes are up. I smile and grab my bag and walk quickly outside.

---time skip to Tim Hortons---

I walk into the restaurant and look around for Jimin but I don't see him. I go ahead to the counter and get my drink with a cookie. I sit down at a seat and patiently wait for him.

"It's been an hour where is he..." I start to think of all the possible things that might have gone wrong. My phone goes off breaking my train of thought. I quickly unlock my phone and look at the notification. It's a text! From Jimin! I open it and read it.

Parkjiminhasjams: Change of plan. Come to this address xxx XXXXX avenue.

Gracexjung: um okay but you should have told me an hour before...

Parkjiminhasjams: Just come.

Is it just me or is he not acting like himself..? I pull myself together and walk to the place.

--------

Hi guys~
I have come back did you miss me?😂😂 just kidding you probably didn't anyways I'm bored so if y'all got anything to ask me and I could do a little miny Q&A thing😂😂
The next chapter will be out some time next week so stay tuned~