The "Monarchy"

Birth Order:
Oliver: 17
Kara: 15
Barry: 15
Thea: 7
••••••
"I have had it up to here with you, Oliver." Robert tells his eldest son. Oliver rolls his eyes, but doesn't say anything.

"There is only so much I can do for you. I can't keep making the mistakes go away. It's time to grow up. You're 17 not 7. Act like it." Robert continues to lecture.

In the next room the 15 year old twins, Barry and Kara are listening.

"Oh he's in for it." Barry says matter-of-factly.

"Well, he was caught with his pants down in the science room." Kara states.

"Totally in for it. Ollie is in Trouble!" Barry sing songs.

"Shut it!" Oliver says as he storms in the kitchen and up the stairs.

Robert walks into his study and sees his wife.

"How did you handle this one?" Moira questions.

"He is on restriction he is only to go to school and come home. He can't see any of his friends, he will be driven to and from school with Kara and Barry." Robert states.

"What gave him this bright idea to have sex with his girlfriend in the science room?" Moira asks no one in particular.

"I'm just shocked that Felicity went along with it. She's a very sweet girl." Robert sighs.

Oliver and Felicity have been friends since kindergarten along with Tommy Merlyn and Sara Lance. Everyone knew sooner or later they were to get together. When they did it wasn't much of a shock. Felicity kept Oliver grounded, but that didn't mean he never got in trouble.

Robert was in the middle of thought when he heard a knock. He saw his eldest daughter.

"I know that this isn't this isn't the best time, but mom and dad, Caitlin and Iris invited me to a sleepover, and I know that it is a school night, but you know that Caitlin is like Queen of responsibility, plus we have a big geometry test we have to study for. Pleeeeeeease. Pleeeeeeease. I will totally be home at 3:30 tomorrow. So can I go?" Kara begs. Moira knows she can't punish all her kids for her eldest child's screw ups.

"You can go." Moira tells Kara. Kara squeals and hugs her parents.

"Thank you. Thank you!!!!" Kara quickly runs out.

Barry walks into Oliver's room, and he quickly wishes he hadn't.

"Don't you fucking knock?" Oliver asks angrily.

"Calm down." Felicity admonishes.

"Umm... I can go." Barry awkwardly shuffles on his feet.

"No, stay. I'm gonna go. Bar, can you hand me my shirt?" Felicity smiles at the boy 2 years her junior. He quickly finds her shirt and she buttons it up.

"Bye. Love you." Oliver states. Felicity smiles and quickly kisses him.

"Love you too. Bye Bar." Felicity quickly walks toward the window. She climbs down the ladder.

"Don't tell mom and dad." Is the first thing Oliver says.

"I won't, but I do have a question for you. Completely hypothetical. I mean it can be, but the situation is-" Barry gets cut off.

"Ask the question." Oliver states.

"Okay, so hypothetically speaking, there is this girl, and this boy has a crush on her, but she's the boy's sister's best friend, but they have a little in common, plus they were each other's first kiss and she wants to date, but doesn't want to hurt said sister, so she kind of ignores the guy. How does he go about it?"