Can't Get Off The Train

Barry walked into school with every intention to avoid Caitlin. He know he told her that he would meet her, but he can't. Something just tells him that it'd be wrong. To Patty and to his sister. He cares for Caitlin, but he knows that if he meets her his feelings for her would cloud his judgement and he'd do something he would most definitely regret.

"BARRY!" A voice yells.

He turns around to see his best friend Cisco Ramon.

"Oh hey buddy." Barry replies. Barry has known Cisco since like ever. He's like the Screech to Barry's Zack. 

"So I heard from a little birdy, who isn't so little and her name is Patty Spivot, that you're taking Patty Spivot on a date. So when were you gonna tell me? Were you gonna wait until you have gotten married, and told me I was your best man?" Cisco questions.

"No, it was a quick snap decision. I took Oliver's advice and just went for it." Barry shrugs.

"No, don't you dare shrug at me. What happened to the Caitlin thing?"

"Well, I don't know, but she texted me last night to meet her before school, but I never did. I want to date Caitlin. I've always wanted to date Caitlin, but I was never the issue. It was always her." Barry states.

"So what if Caitlin suddenly wanted to date you?"

"Not happening." Barry says trying to convince himself more than Caitlin.

Meanwhile, Tommy is walking with Oliver talking about the events that transpired the day before.

"Did your dad completely rip you a new one? And what happened exactly? I heard that you were going down on her and Mr. Wilson walked in. Then I heard that you two were full on going at it and Mr. Fei walked in. So what happened?" Tommy questions.

"Long story short, I wanted some Felicity and she wanted some Oliver and we decided that we could bang out the frustration." Oliver states.

"Who knew Smoaky was so Dirty?" Tommy wonders.

"Well, that's for my boyfriend to know and for him only." Felicity says as her and Sara walk toward the boys.

"Well, and me too. Lissy and I get a little frisky on the weekends right?" Sara bumps her hips with Felicity who just nods.

"What I wouldn't do to be a fly on that wall." Tommy licks his lips.

"We can show you a little something something right now." Sara smirks at Tommy.

"Okay, before I have to do something that will get me in even more trouble than I already am in, let us ask Tommy a question. Did you really ask Iris West to prom?" Felicity questions

"Yeah, but she can't come so I'm going with McKenna. We had fun once. We can do it again." Tommy states.

"Okay, well we don't need to hear about your sexcapades. Let's go Felicity." Sara pulls her best friend away.

"Bye babe. Meet me at lunch, you too Merlyn." Felicity yells.

"She's so jealous." Tommy smirks.

"Remember how she didn't speak to you for like a month after she saw that you fucked Felicity. I don't understand the game you guys play." Oliver shakes his head.

"Okay, I'm starting to believe you still aren't over the fact that I deflowered Liss before you did. We were 14 and we were a little high for the first time. She didn't like seeing you with Helena and Sara was with Leonard. So we decided to bang out our frustrations. It happened. Move on."

The whole Tommy and Felicity caused a major issue in their group. Oliver and Sara were peeved at them, and that also set the stage for Oliver to finally tell Felicity he loved her.

The fearsome foursome are probably the best friends in Starling City history. They've been friends for a long time. 10+ years to be exact. Sure they get in trouble, but they also know loyalty better than anyone.

"Whatever... I'll see you at lunch asshole." Oliver states.

"Wouldn't miss it." Tommy smirks and they part ways.

It was lunch time and Caitlin still hasn't seen Barry. She finally saw him at lunch and she thinks they need to talk. They need to talk about the fact that he thinks it's okay to go on a date with Patty Spivot.

She finally spots him and she drags him into the nearest janitor's closet.

"What the hell?" Barry questions.

"You can't go around kissing me one minute, and walking around asking Patty on the date next."

"So you heard?" Barry feels bad.

"Yeah, Patty isn't exactly upset and keeping it on the down low. All I wanna know is why?"

"You aren't exactly hopping to be my girlfriend. So I am gonna move on." Barry states.

"You're an ass. And here I was willing to give you a chance, but then you completely make an ass out of me. Again." Caitlin states.

"Caitlin, I made an ass out of you? Really? I've been in love with you since we were in the 6th grade, and everyone knows, but you play kissy face with Ronnie and expect me to just be okay."

"Ronnie and I aren't like that. You asinine jackass." Caitlin states.

"I personally can't be on the Caitlin Snow train anymore. We kiss all the time and then you tell me we can't date. Goodbye." Barry goes to leave and Caitlin pulls him back and into a kiss. He quickly kisses her back.

"Stay on the train. You're the only passenger that matters." Caitlin looks Barry in the eye.

"Okay." And just like that Barry is back on Caitlin's train.

"I really do care. Just give me a chance. I'll see you after your date with Patty." Caitlin winks and sways her hips as she is walking out.

What has Barry gotten himself into?

•••••••••
Hit up my polyvore for these outfits...
*queenmiam* is my polyvore.

ALSO,
Saved by the Bell, arrow AU??
Boy Meets World, Arrow AU

Next chapter is more Kara centric and her family finds out about her little relationship with Winn. Let's just say, there are reactions.