9

Tanner's POV

I woke up with the sun peering in from the curtains on my face. I slowly stood up and got dressed for the day. It's Saturday and we go home tomorrow so I've decided to spend the day with Sky.

I finished fixing my hair and walked back into the bedroom to see Skylar sleeping on the bed. I walked over to the side of the bed and sat down. I rubbed thumb against her cheek.

"Hey baby, wake up"

She slowly opened her eyes

"What time is it?"

"8:30"

"Why are you waking me up at this time?"

"Because we can't sleep all day" I said mocking her for yesterday

She just laughed and slowly sat up. I brought her a coffee that I bought this morning. She smiled at me

"Thanks babe"

"Your welcome" I gave her a quick kiss then went to grab my camera so I could vlog

I turned on the camera

"Good morning guys and welcome back to another vlog, today you may have noticed that I'm in a hotel room. Well the reason for that is me and another thirteen other people may have kind of got the idea of leaving for the weekend at one o'clock in the morning on Thursday. Now, you may be wondering why it is that we decided to do this? well the truth is, we don't even know. Another thing you may have noticed is the person moving around in the background. This is Skylar" I said pointing to her "she is actually my girlfriend. Now I know you have a lot of questions but for now you'll have to wait" I shut the camera off so I could film the more fun stuff for the vlog later.

"Are you ready yet?"

"Yeah"

She walked out of the bathroom. My heart started to beat faster. She's so beautiful and now I finally get to call her mine. She has the most beautiful eyes, long blonde hair with brown roots and gorgeous blue eyes. That girl will be the death of me.