21

3 weeks.3 long, lonely, miserable weeks. Exactly 21 days since she dumped me. I feel so empty and broken without her. I miss her.......I miss her so much.

Everyone is freaking out because I haven't been active since he day she broke up with me. Not even a single tweet

I don't know what to do anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled out my camera and set up a tripod in front of my bed

I took a deep breath and pressed record

"What's up guys? As you can see, today's vlog is s little different. Today is more of a sit down video. You may have noticed my puffy red eyes, and to answer your question, yes I have been crying. And you probably have questions as to why I haven't been active in three weeks. Don't worry, I'm going to answer your questions" I took another deep breath "we need to talk about a serious issue. As you guys know, I have......had a girlfriend named Skylar. Yes I said had because unfortunately, she broke up with me three weeks ago. That's why I haven't been active. She dumped me because she couldn't take all the negative things being said to her on social media. I know how to deal with it because I signed up for this, but she didn't. She didn't sign up for all the hate. The over 2,000 fans that said horrible things to her, I hope you're happy. Because I'm not. When I decided to do YouTube for a living, I never agreed to giving up my happiness. If being a youtuber means that I can't be happy and live the way I want, then I don't want to do it anymore" tears started forming "I'm so sorry to those of you who had nothing to do with this, you can blame those who did, you know who you are. I hope you're happy with what you've done, because I'm done with YouTube. I quit. I want to be happy and Im not letting social media ruin it. Don't hate on Skylar, she had nothing to do with this, it was my decision" I looked at the camera one last time "I love you guys, thank you for staying with me for this adventure. Goodbye"

I pushed the button and turned the camera off.