Two Perfect Halves

It was earlier in the morning when Bruce woke. He looked around and down at Yusei who was sleeping soundly on his chest.

He moved away and got up to use the bathroom. After he came out the bathroom and looked around feeling unease. He shook his head and went back to bed.

"Bruce...." He froze and looked around narrowing his eyes. "Who's there." He spoke and he heard a deep chuckle. "You will find out in due time...I see you are dating my son." The voice spoke and Bruce rose an eyebrow.

"I think you're mistaken... me and your soon are only friends Hasuke Fudo." Bruce replied and Hasuke chuckled. "My son has chosen a smart kind hearted man." He said and Bruce looked at Yusei who had sighed and snuggled into his pillow.

"What do you think of my son Bruce?" Hasuke asked as Bruce stared at Yusei. "He's... different...and...I don't know...but he's great." He responded and heard Hasuke chuckled again.

"He is different,but what do you really think about him?" Hasuke pushed and Bruce sighed. "Does it really matter?" He asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Why yes, yes it does. Your feelings for him will determine if you go home or not." Hasuke answered as Bruce looked back at Yusei.

"Okay, so let's just say I liked him,what would happen?" He asked. "Then you will have to see, I can not tell you what will be, but I can tell you to follow your heart,it'll lead you to the right place." He answered and Bruce nodded.

"I see where your son gets his wisdom from." He said as Hasuke laughed. "Tell my son I love him and I'll talk to him when the time is right." Hasuke said as the sun began to rise and his voice faded away.

"I will...and thank you." Bruce replied as Yusei began to stir. "Good morning...who were you talking to?" Yusei asked yawning and stretching as he put on his glasses.

"I was talking to your father...he said he loves you and will talk to you later." Bruce replied as Yusei froze and stared at him. "You.. talked to my dad?" He asked and Bruce nodded.

"My dead dad that is in the spirit world right now, you talked to him?" He she'd again and Bruce rolled his eyes and nodded.

"But...only signers can talk to people in the spirit world...how did you..." Yusei trailed off and raised his hand as it began to glow red.

He pulled back and got out of bed and walked around and stopped right in front of Bruce. He bent down and stared at him and Bruce sat back and smirked.