New Signers

Early the next morning....................

Yusei had just woken up when he heard voices. He laid there once he figured out it was Bruce and Alfred in the room talking.

"It won't go away Alfred!" Bruce whispered and Alfred sighed. "Master Bruce, I'm not an expert at bumps...maybe Miss Diana can help." He stated as Bruce sighed.

"Forget it...but I had another dream last night...it was about the mark of Crimson... and I saw Yusei with the head wearing a black suit and his glasses. The League also had on black suits except for Diana who wore a short black dress. They had the marks too." Bruce whispered.

"You should tell Master Yusei about this... and about the other dreams also. Maybe he might know that mysterious man." Alfred suggested and Bruce sighed.

"I can't...I don't want him or any one else tho get hurt." He said and Yusei sat up staring at them. "What dreams?" He asked grabbing his glasses.

Bruce looked away as Alfred whistled. "I heard most of the conversation so tell me Bruce." Yusei said getting up stretching.

"He had dreams about you." Alfred said as Bruce blushed glaring at him. "No I didn't!" He said and crossed his arms.

"Then what of...please Bruce I really need to know." Yusei said taking his hand and Bruce gasped as his eyes glazed over.

Yusei frowned and pulled away and Bruce sweated. "What...happened?" Yusei asked and Bruce stared at him. "I saw you...you were angry about something...you were fighting someone...that's all I saw." Bruce said and Yusei looked at him.

Yusei hissed as his arm began to glow. "What is going on Bruce?" He asked through gritted teeth. "I don't know...but I'm sure Crimson has something to say." Bruce replied as they heard knocking and Barry busted in.

"What is this!?" He exclaimed showing them a glowing wing. Diana walked in showing them a glowing arm. J'oan walked in showing the tail. Oliver came in angry showing them another glowing arm. Hal came in showing them another tail and lastly, Clark came in showing them another wing.

They stared at Yusei and Yusei looked at Bruce. "Bruce...you know what's going on don't you." Yusei asked softly as the others looked at Bruce who looked down.

"....Yes..." He said softly and looked at them. "You all are the new group of signers, you are going to protect everyone in both timelines carrying these special marks...Crimson said he'll tell you the rest." Yusei said as Crimson appeared.

"My fellow signers, there's seems to be a new group of Dark signers also. I wasn't aware of these things until Bruce had accidentally summoned me during one of his dreams." Crimson said and looked at Bruce.

"Young man...as I said before...you are very special indeed...I knew I felt an inner power hiding inside of you. Show me what that is." Crimson asked and Bruce stared at him.

"Right now?" He asked looking at Crimson as he chuckled. "Yes right now." He responded and Bruce looked away. "I can't...it's only comes once in a while- ah!" Bruce screamed when Alfred put a spider in his face.