Author's Note

I've decided to start from season five, which aired in 2009, because Annabelle is 39 and Gordon would have been around 42 when the show actually started and 43 a little after the time season six ended, which means Annabelle will be 40 in between season five and season six. I have yet to determine when Annabelle's birthday will be, so I'll let you guys decide. Season five ends on May, 14th, 2009 and season six starts on July 21st of the same year. Her birthday would fall between May 15th and July 20th.

I would also like to know what Annabelle's initial role should be. I originally wanted to make her a sous chef, but that would mean there would be three sous chefs working for Ramsay. Then I decided to make her plate the food with quality checks from herself and Gordon for the red kitchen, but that would also mean every verbal attack that Gordon made toward the women would have to come from her, and I want her to be the softer and more kind counter part to Gordon, making his TV personality be balanced by hers. Then I thought I could make her perform some covers of songs picked by you guys, but Gordon doesn't have entertainment during his service.

So here's what I'm thinking. I'll let you guys pick what she does.

Comment down below what you would like her to do, and as soon as I am able to pick between what you guys have chosen, I'll get to work.

Sous chef
Work the Pass
Entertainer
Other

Thank you for reading.

Gordon: Fuck the lot of you.