Budding Friendship

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I frowned as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing what I usually wore, the Hell's Kitchen logo on the left side of my white Chef's jacket. My hair was a complete mess, pulled back into a ponytail. What had upset me was the fact that I was now a sous chef instead of a head chef.

"Everything alright, Darling?" A voice asked.

I looked over my shoulder to see Gordon. I fixed my sleeves before I turned to face him.

"Everything's fine. Thanks again for doing this for me, Chef Ramsey." I said.

"Please, Love. Call me Gordon." He smiled as he looked at me.

I smiled ever so slightly in return. "If we're going to be working together, I'd rather sound professional than sound like we're college friends."

"If that's what you want, I don't mind. Dinner service is going to start in a few minutes. Shall I walk with you?"

"If that's what you want, I don't mind. How were the signature dishes?"

"Some good, some bad. I still feel sick to my stomach."

"You should've let me join you. I have a strong stomach. I could've taken whatever they had."

"Colleen, the oldest contestant this season, is a culinary teacher and runs a school. She charges an absurd amount of money for people to learn a dish that made me want to vomit."

"A culinary teacher? And she made a dish so horrible you would've puked? That's embarrassing."

We started walking to the stairs that went downstairs to the dining area. The entire walk we did nothing but talk about the contestants.

(Sorry this is so short!)