A New Man

I am a new man...

I am a changed man...

I am good....

Knock knock knock. My cold silver hook taps repetitively on door 106. Its covered in marks from my previous outrages like scars on a pirate. I am a new man. Sigh. Come on just do it. They will listen, they will understand. Knock knock knock. It seems like I've been waiting for ever. "Time waits for no man. Ya know!" I'm waisting my breath.

I turn to look at my left arm, strong, manly but my hand missing. In its place a hook, "dammed hook I will kill that bloody crocodile." A smirk stealthy slides on to my face. Huh once a pirate always a pirate I guess. But today I am a new man. I'm fed up of being alone. Being on that sea going where ever I want, It's both magical and depressingly lonely. So lonely it has driven even the best sailers to insanity. But not me, I'm going to do anything in my power to not be like them. I am Killian, I am Hook.

Suddenly the door starts to creak open. I look up to see who it is hoping it's not David. Davids always hated me with a pride. Red boots, tight jeans, leather jacket, blond long hair, "Emma... Hi" she glares at me, obviously someone's not happy to see my handsome face. "What are you doing here" her voice makes me tremble a little making me forget my words "I... uh... well I just want to see if you lot we're doing ok. You know being the good pirate that I am." The smirk appears on my face again. "Huh year right, you don't care about anyone but themselves, and for the fifth time this week your not coming in." In shock I turn to see who else is inside "What! Emma how could you... what? You don't let me in cause I'm a pirate but you let the evil queen in! Cause that's fair!" I point at Regina glaring at her hoping if I glared hard enough she'd burst into flames.

"Life's not fair dearie" that voice I swear... Bloody crocodile. He slyly walks to the door smirking his wrinkled evil face. "So you let him in and not me. He's the dark one for goodness sake!" I barge in the door. It's not fair that the two most evil souls are in here and I'm chucked to the side. No I will not but shoved aside. If I want to get in I will get in. "And wear are you going dearie" if he says dearie one more time I swear I will shove this hook into his spleen! I turn to look at him "well I've decided if you and Regina are invited so am I."

All of a sudden a hand grabbed me from behind pinching my collar, I turn to see David with his perfect blond hair and his smug face. "Goodbye Hook" as he shoves me back out the door. Not the first time I've been shoved to the floor and definitely won't be my last. I jump to get up and rush back in but the door slammed in my face with a thud. "Well I know where I'm not wanted! You... you... hypocrites!" So much for being a new man I guess.