Chapter One-Who I've known My Brother to Be

It was but a rainy day in this City known as London.I had just returned from the brinks of one calls Hell.My brother is under full eternal convent by one known as Ciel Earl Phantomhive.

He who is a Demon Butler from know onto eternity.Despite not having the same last name as him,Sebastian Michealis is indeed my brother.Born from the same power.I was the first woman demon.While Sebastian was the first of all of us.

Today I venture to the great manor to discover if my brother is indeed still as he was four decades ago.

I knock on the splendid manors door.An in a few moments the door opens.

"Good evening,may I-"He stops.

"Cleric?How?"He muttered.

"I bring forth a message to you and your Master."I say blankly.

His appearance has changed.Black Choppy hair,Red Ruby eyes.A black tailcoat as well as pants and shoes."Brother you are so disappointing."I say walking by him not invited.

"Cleric,you can't intrude.It's not my Master's rising hours."He said grabbing my forearm.

"Your Master is a Demon,one who doesn't need sleep.I'd advice you not to fool me."I nearly snap back.

"Sebastian what is all the,oh.My apologies for not coming down.I'm the Earl here.Mind if I assist you?"Ciel asks I assumed.

"Yes you may,I bring forth a message and I won't leave till its delivered and I return with a proper report."I say.

"Report?Message?Sebastian bring forth tea and the chess game."Ordered Ciel.

"Yes My young Lord."

-Ciel-

The woman who talked down to Sebastian was very tall,a inch or so taller than Sebastian.She had Hellish red hair,that glinted like fire in the light.Her eyes like melted gold.She wore a simple black ball gown.Black gloves as well as heels.

She sat down before the chess game,Sebastian brought in Demon tea.He had to teach me proper tastes of demons,but why give her some as well.

"So what is your relation to my butler?"I ask her.She looks to me.

"I'm his younger sister.Cleric Spade.Daughter and Royal Ambasitor to Satan himself."She replies.

"Sister?Sebastian you never mentioned one."I reply to the butler.

"I'm forbidden to speak of any other relatives unless I'm in there presence My lord.An you never asked."He had replied.

"What message do you bring forth?"I then ask her.

"Can't say while your butler is here.It could anger him,it's something to frightening for him."I hear her reply.

"Very Well,Sebastian."I just state his name and he walks out,not saying anything.

She stayed silent,as if to feel his presence."The message is quite simple,you have to break the convent with Sebastian."