Chapter Two-Angry Ciel...

Ciel looked angry at me."Why on earth would I do that.He's my butler forever as I ordered."The boy snapped.

"Have you noticed how slurred Sebastian moves know,have you noticed his blood thirsty nature lately?"I then ask back calmly.

"Actually I have,what does that have anything to do with breaking our contract?"He said back venom laced in his tone.

I sigh and stand."Demons have a certain limit for how long they can go hungry.His is 2,000 years.He's slowly losing his patience and one day he'll snap.Killing you,your servants anyone to satisfy his hunger.I should know,I've seen it before."I say.

He sits up as in a motion saying 'spill it.'

"You want the story I'm assuming?"I ask.

"That would be perfect."He replied back.

-Past-

I was but a young girl,nine or ten.I was crying over the death and slaughter of my parents.Why should I cry for them?They abused me and hurt my friends.We were slaves to them.I was crying because I was a murderer.

I was shaking and quivering.I felt so scared.

"There is no such thing as God!"I remember yelling.

The bloody knife beside me.

"Oh my.A young and pure soul indeed to be in such grief."Said a voice.

I turn and see a figure Claud in Black.Blonde hair under a top hat.Red eyes looking to me in hunger.

"Who are you?"I had asked."Go away!"I yell running behind a crate and burying my head into my knees.I was sobbing even more.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.I gasp and face the owner.It was the man Claud in Black.He wasn't smiling,his eyes held sorrow."Are you afraid of me child?"

"I'm not afraid of anything anymore,I'm just alone."I mutter.

He smiled.A warm comforting smile."Do you want to come with me?"He asked.

"Father No."Said a younger one,accent was British.

He stood at the doorway.He wore a vest.Shorts as well as a white collared shirt."Son,she's like you.A new demon perhaps.I've always wanted a little girl."He said picking me up and carrying me out.

"What's your name?"

"Cleric,Cleric Saber."

After about three years,me and my brother Lucifer(It's Sebastian as a Kid) had gotten along together fine.My brother hasn't seen me since 14 years ago.I was summoned and My master's wishes were completed.

As we age our limit to how many souls we devour expands.I have 32 years for each soul.Sebastian had 99.He was rarely ever summoned however as we grew our intentions began to change.

"Lucifer!"I call out.

There was a hill under the Hell fire skies were we would meet up with one another and talk.He was walking very slow lately and even he was starting to fall asleep.A few days ago he tried to kill Thomas.

I tried telling Father but he wouldn't listen,saying it was common demon.

He was on the hill top looking down.He was a teenager now.I was as well.

Once I ran up the hill.A demon named Sylvia lay dead at his feet."Lucifer?"I asked.

He laughed.Then a insane laughter left his lips."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!All of you are bloody fools."He had yelled.

I then felt scared inside."Lucifer Stop!"I yell hugging him from behind.He then gasps and breaths really heavy.He collapsed and I draped his arm over my shoulders."Someone!Anyone!Please Help!"