Caminah

Not Mine

Camila and Dinah were having a traditional dinner with their friends, Normani, Lauren, Ally, and Clare.

"So you got the scholarship?!" Ally asked Normani excitedly.

For a moment Mani looked at everyone and smiled, confirming Ally's question.

"That's amazing!" Camila commented.

Normani smiled at Camila's words and thanked her.

As the girls kept blabbing about Normani's scholarship, Camila carefully placed her left hand on Dinah's thigh.

Dinah cocked her head at Camila.

"what're you doing?!" The younger Polynesian whispered to Camila.

Camila smirked at Dinah and began acting like she knew what the other girls were talking about.

"Camila?" Dinah whispered again, as Camila's hand began moving in a circular rhythm and inching closer to her center.

Camila looked at Dinah and had that smug look on her face.

"can't we do this later?" Dinah asked quietly.

"Not when you're wearing that skirt" Camila said before placing her three fingers on the younger girl's damp underwear.

Dinah's breathing hitched for a moment and she tried to act as normal as possible as if her girlfriend's hand was not on her underwear, under the table, while shes with her best friends.

Camila glanced at Dinah for a second to find her normally eating her food. She turned back to Lauren talking, and slipped her hand into her girlfriend's underwear.

Dinah's eyes widened for a moment when Camila's fingers began rubbing her folds.

Within seconds, Dinah choked up.

"Whoa DJ, you alright?" Lauren asked concerned.

"Yeah- I'm...... Fine," She managed to reply and gave her a smile.

After Dinah confirmed she was alright, Lauren went back to talking about god knows what.

Camila looked at Dinah but couldn't hold back the grin that was plastered onto her face.

"Fuck you," Dinah quietly said, trying her best to hold back a laugh.

"Do it." Camila said quietly.

Dinah gave Camila a fake smile but that changed to her eyes closed and gripping the table once Camila inserted one finger.

Once Dinah came to realization of what she was doing, she placed her hands in front of her table. She tried to keep her control steady and not moan aloud in front of her friends.

Camila inserted another finger, pumping them in and out slowly.

Dinah looked down at her skirt, only to find Camila's hand moving inside it. Dinah quietly moaned fuck under her breath.

Camila began pumping her fingers faster into Dinah.

"Oh," Dinah quietly moaned while her head slightly jerked foward.

Camila looked at Dinah, dumbfounded.

"It's not.. My- fault." Dinah said quietly to Camila, a small laugh falling from her lips.

Camila smiled at the girl's words kept moving her fingers,

Dinah turned her whole body to Camila and got up from her chair, making Camila pull her hand away from her skirt.

"I need to go to the washroom." Dinah said to the other girls, including Camila.

"Me too." Camila said as she got up and straightened her shirt.

The both of them walked upstairs into the washroom together.

Once they closed the door, Camila pushed Dinah against the wall and attacked her neck with kisses.

"Ugh- fuck, Camila." Dinah moaned at Camila sucking her sweet spot.

As Camila was planting wet kisses up and down Dinah's neck, she began kneading on one of the girl's breasts, and reached down to Dinah's underwear with her free hand to reposition what was happening under the table.

Camila inserted two fingers at once, pumping them in and out faster than before, only causing Dinah to slightly jerk her hips and moan.

Dinah's jaw dropped and her eyes closed shut, letting a small moan- almost a heavy breath, leave her mouth.

"I'm.. clo-close." Dinah moaned into Camila's ear.

Camila looked at the girl and began pecking her lips.

Dinah's head fell back, stopping at the wall, and moaned Camila when she reached her climax.

The younger girl rested her head on Camila's forehead, both of them breathing heavily. Camila's lips leant forward and kisses Dinah passionately.

The taller girl hasn't moved and she was still on her position, so was Camila and her fingers. Dinah separated them from the kiss but leaned forward again, kissing the brunette, and biting her bottom lip.

Camila took her hands out from her girlfriend's underwear and caught her breath.

"We should get back to the others. " Camila said as she scanned her outfit to find any defects or clues of what they were doing.

"Yeah." Dinah nearly panted.

Dinah followed behind Camila, and as they made their way down the stairs Dinah slapped Camila's ass and seductively said, "I'll owe you later on tonight."

Camila smirked at the girl's words and they continued to make their way back to the dining room where they joined the other girls.
.....................................................
Hey guys sorry it's been really long since I've updated. I've been really busy with school and sports. I hope you liked today's update. I'll try to update soon💕