Dinah/you G!P

Creds to owner

One of Dinah's favorite places to be was inside of Y/n. Whether she was one too or below, it didn't matter as long as they were both naked. She liked the heat of Y/n's pussy enveloping her cock, how slick it felt and the way her walls grasped at her. The way it stretched out for her, snugly hugging her shaft and making for a tight yet pleasurable fit.

How, Y/n would moan seductively and massage her stiff pile, keeping it wrapped around the tight, hot embrace of her cunt.

It was these thoughts that got Dinah's dick rock hard in no time, and what led her to strip the sheets off her and Y/n's body. Y/n was laying down on her stomach, her eyes closed and long, thick eyelashes perched beautifully above her eyelids. She wore a baby blue t-shirt and one of Dinah's boxers, which the blonde liked a lot.

Dinah licked her lips as she roamed Y/n's body with her eyes, her cock twitching underneath her boxers as her gaze lingered on the sweeps of Y/n's ass. Kissing Y/n's cheek. Dinah rubbed her wife's arms until she stirred and a smile curled at her lips as Y/n giggled sleepily.

"Good morning, baby" Dinah mumbled slowly grinding her hips against Y/n's clothed ass.

"Let's make it a better morning by having your big cock in my pussy" Y/n husked, thrusting back against Dinah's hips

Groaning softly, Dinah hooked her thumbs around Y/n's boxers and pulled them down, exposing her glistening folds to her eyes. Dinah took off her own underwear and dropped it to the floor, jacking herself off a little before burying her stuff pole all the way in Y/n's hot pussy. She moaned and closed her eyes as the slick, velvety heat welcomed her erection, enveloping her in its warmth.

Dinah rotated her hips, pushing deeper into Y/n's cunt until the brunette whimpered and groaned her name. It felt too good, the way Y/n's walls greedily clung into her prick. Y/n was still deliciously tight, clamping down on her and massaging the whole of her length.

"Oh your dick is so deep inside of me, baby" Y/n moaned and humped against the bed. "Feels amazing..."

That was something Dinah won't argue with, because fuck she loved it whenever she was buried balls deep inside Y/n's wet, grasping pussy. She grunted rutted into Y/n, pulling out before sinking back in. Y/n mewled and rotated her hips, while Dinah humped against her.

Her hips slapped against Y/n's ass as she plunged in and out of her tight hole with fluid motions, eliciting sensual moans from the brunette. Eyes rolling, Dinah gripped Y/n's waist and started thrusting faster, while Y/n whimpered and fisted the sheets as she took all of Dinah's hot cock in her sopping snatch.

The lazy morning movements were gone, replaced by Dinah's rough humping and Y/n's loud, sinful moans as she was fucked into the mattress.

"That's it baby...take my pussy that" Y/n husked, and Dinah slammed forward more quickly, her cock shiny with Y/n's slick juices. "So good!"

It wasn't going to take much with Y/n's dirty talk and the instant clenching of her muscles. Dinah panted, her brain hazy with her arousal and her hips shoving forward of their own accord, rhythm be damned as long as Y/n came and she got to dump her load inside her needy sex, then Dinah was good.

Her balls tightened, her shaft throbbed and her lower belly coiled, familiar signs of her impending orgasm, Y/n seemed to sense this too as she moaned and squeezed her cock with her pussy, coaxing her to unload her first load of the day.

"s okay baby" Y/n slurred lazily, and Dinah grunted with effort to try and withdraw her prick but Y/n was clenching so damn tightly that it was difficult to do so even with her abundant wetness. "I want you to fill me up with your hot cum."

At this Dinah moaned and fucked faster, until she was shooting thick ropes of her creamy white cum inside Y/n's tight cunt. Y/n shuddered and came with a shaky sigh of Dinah's name. Squirting out juices that when Dinah pulled out, a slick, squelching sound followed.

The filthy sound caused Dinah to groan and her dick to twitch, begging to be immersed again inside the silky heat of Y/n's soaked sex. She dropped her gaze between Y/n's spread legs. Where their combined cum oozed out of her hole and slid down her thighs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys been a while I suck at this updating thing aha well I got a request for a Dinah/You so if have any more requests please let me know also thank you guys for 15K reads wow I love you guys. I know I say this a lot but I'll try to update more key word Try aha anyway hope you enjoyed✌🏼