Camren

This one involves ageplay a bit so if that bothers you then don't read.

Creds to owner

I pulled my long socks up my legs quickly, finishing off the final look. I looked at myself in the mirror, staring at my reflection quietly. I had curled my hair earlier today, and now it was in loose curls, something I found Camila liking. I had on my favorite outfit, my socks that went up to my knees, a skimpy little pink skirt, and a Hello Kitty shirt. I altogether ditched panties and a bra, contributing to my happy mood. Underwear sucked!

"Hey princess, what's goin' o-" Camila's voice cut off and I turned around to fix my girlfriend with a smile.

"Hi Camila!" I greeted happily, deciding to do a little spin for her so she could compliment me on my attire.

Instead, she said "Where's your underwear little miss? I can clearly see you're not wearing any"

I shrugged carelessly and flopped on to my bed, securing my arms around my chest in case Camila didn't like seeing me without a bra. "I don't  bras or my panties mommy" I grumbled, stretching my legs and spreading them as far as they could go. It was much easier without underwear in the way.

For some reason Camila couldn't stop looking at me. Specifically my legs. I felt my lips twitch slightly and I sat up, looking at her with my head tilted "Are you okay?"

"Sweetheart, you're not wearing a bra either!" she exclaimed, picking up on why I said I didn't like bras either.

"Yes" I giggled. "Bras are shit!" I added, enjoying the way I felt after swearing.

Camila seemed...shocked. She walked over to me and I squeaked as she grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head. I stared at her, eyes widened as she moved between my legs. "You're a naughty little girl princess." She said her voice huskier all of the sudden. I shivered and felt my lower hip wobble.

"A-am i gonna get punished mommy?" I whispered. I pouted as she nodded.

"Get on your stomach sweet pea" She ordered, and I complied, lying on my stomach with my butt up in the air.

Camila took her time, setting her legs on my calves and sliding them up slowly, picking my skirt up somewhere along that journey and bunching it so my butt was on display. I shuttered at the cool area when it touched my kitty, making me whimper quietly. Camila seemed not to care about my coldness, instead focusing on spanking me, which she did with firm little slaps.

"One for not wearing your panties" Mommy growled, spanking my ass.

"Two for not wearing a bra" She said giving my butt a harder smack and making me squeak and whine. "Three for swearing..." Smack!

I gritted my teeth "And for turning me on" Mommy said, this time smacking my cunt and making me collapse onto the bed.

"Mommy it hurts" I whimpered, reaching behind myself , fixing her with a big pout.

"Sorry darling, I really am, but you were a very naughty girl" She said shaking her head.

At first I thought Camila would merely get up and just leave me here to my nurse my stinging ass, but she stayed, picking me up by my hips and turning me onto my back. She crawled on top of me, staring down at me wide blown pupils. I swallowed quietly and allowed a quiet whine to leave me. "I wasn't naughty" I whimpered.

"I gave you reasons why you were, actually" Camila murmured, putting her hand between my legs.

I shivered and looked at her, pouting my lips. "I didn't mean to" I added, squeaking softly as she leaned down and pushed her mouth against my own.