The Start Of The Hurt, and The Hate...

Vincent's P.O.V. (purple guy)
I had led the kids to the back room already. I got a knife from my pocket, and picked off one kid at a time. The children's blood was everywhere. I was bloodier than the room itself, though. I still had to hide the bodies, and clean off somehow. I'm never going to regret this! I thought before stuffing the children into the suits.

...And I was more wrong than I had ever been in my entire life. Its been a few years, and they never found out it was me. Although rumors had spread, and I got so much hate that I was actually scared of the people I so loathed. I-... It hurt me. ...Not only was I turning more and more into the monster the people thought I was, I had developed depression. I had found many things to distract myself from the pain, and the harm that I had done to myself so many times. But I never found something that stuck. Until I had the idea that maybe, just maybe, I could redeem myself by setting the ghosts of the children free. I never thought that they would attack me... I walked in, afraid, and opened the suits up. I didn't know what I had planned on doing, but I had to do something. I thought by destroying the suits, I would be helping them. I never thought that kids could hold such grudges, and for so long... Some stood in front of the door so I couldn't leave, while another followed me around the room. I panicked, and looked around. I saw the suit, just sitting there. I decided that if they couldn't get to me, they couldn't hurt me. I got into it, and accidentally pressed my arm against a button. I moved, but I moved to slow, and I felt immense pain at the metal rods going through my skin and ripping the flesh. I guess this must have felt when I-...... I started crying. I held in a scream, and passed out. *TIMESKIP*
I never guessed that Freddy's would rehire me... Well I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles... Anyway, I see Scott (phone guy) and walk over to him. He moves away, and I get a little sad. He used to be my friend, and now he wants nothing to do with me. I don't blame him. The thing that hurts the most about it though, I have a crush on him, and he won't even talk to me! It hurts! It really does. I catch him looking at me sometimes. He's always blushing when I catch him staring. Its led me to think that he might like me back, but that's not possible. I've been listening to a song called "Self-Harm Colorless", and I don't think anyone approves of the song, mostly because its in japanese and they don't know what it says. Scott asks for my phone so I pause the song and take out my headphones, and give it to him. He checks the song name, and gives it back to me. Its become an unspoken rule that I can't listen to Hollywood Undead, Deuce(Or 9lives), Linkin Park, or Three Days Grace. And I hate that rule, because I love those bands. They think that the songs "Make me want to do what I did last time" Hah! As if I would ever let myself do that again. As much as I tell them that, they never believed me. Oh well... Who can blame 'em? I wouldn't trust myself either. So many parents who come in with their kids leave immediately after they see me. Not one leaves without a nasty comment directed at me. I ignore them. One kid yanks their hand free from his moms grasp and runs up to where Pirate Cove used to be. Scott follows him, and I stay put. I walk up to the parents and say "I hope you know that they aren't even trying to fix Foxy. Its kinda upsetting to realise that when Foxy was your favorite. Your kid is very hopefull though. Good for him." I say and go back to where I was. The parents leave. Scott comes back, and I'm still standing there. I hate my life so much, you have no idea. My shift just ended so I leave. When I get home I land face first onto the couch, and scream into one of the cushions. I unplug my headphones from my phone, and plug in the speakers. I search to find "America" by Deuce, and turn the volume up. I go about my daily activity's, and have fun with the music in the background. The neighbors file a noise complaint, and the cops show up ready to shut down a party, and all they see is me. Heh. That was the most exciting thing that has happened all day... You can tell that I don't have much that's fun to do. The phone rings, and I am surprised as that doesn't happen often. When I pick it up, I am surprised again at Scott who is at the other end. He's talking so fast, and so quietly that its hard to understand what's being said. I ask him what's going on and he says "We're getting robbed! Oh god..... I have to go! Bye!" And then he hangs up. I call 911 and tell them this info and run back to Freddy's. I get there before the cops do, and walk in looking around for Scott. I hear "Vincent!" from the corner and turn around. Its Scott. I walk over to him and sit down next to him. "Are you OK Scott?" "Yeah, just a little shaken up is all." "I'm glad your okay." "Thank you. For calling 911 I mean." "No problem."
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hey guys! Whats up? I have a new story! Its this one! YAY! NEW STORY!!!!! If you read this, then in the comments put the last thing you did, and add "with purple guy" Thanks and see you later!