I'm Not Vincent... Not any more...

Scott's P.O.V.
Its been a few weeks since the robbery. The place is back up and running, i'm hanging out with Vincent more and we share an apartment to keep up with rent, Mike and Jeremy are dating, all in all, its going good. I hear someone knocking, and get up to answer the door. When I open the door, the cops are there. "Hello. I am Justice and this is my partner Freedom. Do you know Vincent Rovero Afton?" (Yes I made his middle name Rovero. I couldn't think of anything!) "Uh, yeah. Why? What happened?" "He is believed to be the culprit of the murder of the couple who live on Fourth and Fremont street." "What?!? Holy shit..." "We need to know where he lives. Can you tell us?" "U-uh." "Sir?" "I-... I'm sharing an apartment with a murder..." "So he lives here?" "Yeah... He's here now if you want me to get him!" "Yes, thank you." I walk into his room to see him with all white eyes. "Ah! Its been so long since I gained control..." "Vincent?" "I'm not Vincent... Not anymore... I'm William. William Afton." "Vincent this isn't funny! The cops are here, and they want to talk to you!" "Oh? Well then tell them he's not here." "I already said you were here!" "I can see why he likes you, your an honest person. Anyway, they have the right body, but not the right person to take in. Vincent didn't do it. I did." "Alright Vince. This seriously isn't funny! Stop pretending to be someone else." I say, stepping around the fact he said he liked me. "Pretending? I'm not pretending." "Oh really? Prove it!" "I will." He says, and pulls out a pocket knife and steps toward me. "What are you doing?" "Vincent wouldn't kill you... But I would! You told me to prove it after all." He says and stops walking when I'm against the wall, and puts the knife up to my throat. I flinch. He notices. Shit. "Scared, Scotty?" "Of you? No. You're joking, Vince. You wouldn't kill me..." I say. Yes he would! my mind screams at me. When he presses the knife into my skin, and I feel blood, I realise he isn't joking. I try to move away, but I can't without going left or right, and that would just make a deeper cut. I want to scream, or to push him off, but I stay still. I'm to terrified to move. He presses it deeper, and more blood trickles down. One of the cops knock, and open the door. "We heard fighting. Is everything okay?" "Yeah." We say at the same time. I say it a little shaky from blood loss, but I don't think that she noticed. "Are you sure? You don't sound okay..." I- I'm f- fine... Just- just a little shaken up is all..." "You really don't sound to good. I'm coming in." She says and comes in. They look around until they find the scene we are in. I am about to faint. The last thing I see is "William" turn back into Vincent.
Vincent's P.O.V.
I gain control of my body and mind again. He needs to stop doing that... Must get a stronger hold of my mind. "Freeze! Vincent Afton, you are under arrest!" I hear a woman say. I look down an I am covered in blood, with a knife in hand. I see Scott lying there, barely alive with a deep cut in his neck. "Oh god... Not again.... Fuck, why'd I let it happen again?!?" I mutter under my breath and drop to my knees, put my face in my hands, and cry. It surprises her. She calls her other partner in -another female- and they talk about what to do. They come to the conclusion that I have some sort of mental problem and not to put me in jail. One of them takes Scott to the hospital, and the other stays here to talk to me. She sits down next to me, and she tries to make me feel better. "I almost let William kill the only person who accepted me, and now he's gonna hate me again. Of course I'm gonna cry." I say to her. She tells me her name and her story.
*TIMESKIP*
"...Huh. So did you find out who "Psycho Song" and "Aria Song" were?" "Yes, but sadly they were both killed. Now we're looking to find the copycats." "That's cool." "It was actually pretty scary knowing that they could just pop up somewhere and kill us off." "That's what sounds fun about it!" "Really? You think so?" "Yeah! That's why I'm trying to become the night guard! I know I could die, but who cares? I like the thrill!" "Thrill seeker? Adrenaline junkie?" "A bit of both, really. Can I tell you a secret?" "Sure. I swear I won't tell a single soul!" "I kinda have a crush on Scott..." I start to blush. "Aww!!! That's adorable! I ship it!" "Oh you like the prospect of me and Scott? Your gonna love jeremike. That's their couple name." "Really? Can I see what they look like?" "Sure!" I show her a picture. "Ok, I can't take the cuteness of this!" "I know! That's what I said!" Freedom gets a text and looks at her phone. "Oh! Hey you have a crush on that guy, right?" "Yeah?" "Well I have good news! He's gonna survive!" "YES!!! SCOTTS GONNA LIVE!" "Whoah there, tiger! Slow down! There's more!" "Really? Tell me!" "Justice got him to tell her that he likes you, too!" "Woohoo!" "I have to leave, and go pick up my sister, but the hospitals on the way. I can drop you off if you want to go see him." "Thanks, but I'll take my car." "Ok. See ya! Your a cool guy, Vincent. Try not to get in any more trouble, ok?" "Okay. I will. Bye Freedom." I go clean off, and head to the hospital.
*TIMESKIP*
"I'm here to see Scott Hecot?" "Room 413 on the second floor." "Thank you." I say, feeling stifled here. Hospitals make me uncomfortable, but I can bare it. I walk upstairs, and follow the room numbers till I find 413. Scotts looking out the window with Justice sitting there. I knock on the doorframe and Scott looks over. "I'm gonna leave now, and let you two talk some stuff out" Justice says, and goes downstairs. "Uh... Hi Scott..." I say and look down. I have no idea what to say. "Hey Vince." He says in a quiet voice. "Oh god... I have no idea what to say right now, other than I feel like shit for doing that." He chuckles "Neither do I, and I accept your apology." "Good. I still feel like a horrible person though..." "So... Were you actually joking about that, or were you serious about the whole "I'm not Vincent" thing?" "No, that was all true... Wish it wasn't but it is..." "Oh. Ok."

/////////////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hey guys! I really like this headcannon because it gives me a reason to still call purple guy "Vincent" not "William", like my friend Aquatic_Flame wants me to. She has some good storys though and you should go check her out! Also, comment the last thing you did and add "with foxy" at the end!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 19, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

"You're Insane!" "...So What?" (Oh dear gOD THIS IS CRINGE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें