FNaF 4 Theories and Explanations

Plushtrap is a figment of the child in FNaF 4's imagination and as are the other nightmares. Although, there is some truth to them. The child must have been to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria one or several times to know the characters so well that they manifest his fear. Their exaggerated features in claws and teeth suggest that the child must have a fear concerning them. The cause for this fear is supposedly because of his older brother and his friends. We know from the mini game that the child must have some hard times at his home. In the mini game the child is sent to his room. The child is called the Crying Child because of the constant tears falling from his eyes. Plushtrap and the Fredbear plush also manifest some of his fear. The question about this is where does Plushtrap come from. Plushtrap is believed to come from Springbonnie otherwise known as Springtrap. Plushtrap, like Springbonnie but unlike Springtrap, has both ears intact. This suggests that the child has seen Springbonnie. The Fredbear plush also supports this theory. This would have come from Fredbear's diner, not Fazbear's Pizzeria. The  story of  the Crying Child is that they were the child from the bite of '83 which is Fredbear's bite.