The Older Brother of The Crying Child(Bite of '83)

"Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss! On THREE! One....two...."

~ Big Brother forcing his brother's head into Fredbear.

Big Brother (or Foxy Mask) is a major character in the Five Nights at Freddy's series, first appearing in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 as the game's tertiary antagonist, but the main antagonist in the mini games. He is the protagonist's abusive older brother, and is the one who caused the child's accident. Nightmare Foxy represents him in gameplay.

Big Brother is only seen in the minigames, particularly on Nights 2, 3, 4, and 5. His role as the child's brother, and not his father, is revealed on Night 5.

He hates his little brother, likely due to him still being a child, and has apparently abused the child to the point of him crying all the time. Five days from the party, he locks his brother in his room, laughing sadistically from the outside. seems unfazed by what Big Brother is doing, only asking what he has done "this time." Fredbear constantly tries to help the child avoid Big Brother, guiding him with his words.

4 days from the party, the door is unlocked, but when the child enters the TV room, he jumps out from behind the TV with a Foxy mask on, making the child fall on the floor and sob.

2 days from the party, when the child enters his bedroom, he jumps out from under the bed, causing the child to fall to the floor and cry again.

1 day from the party, Big Brother and his friends lock the child in the Parts/Services room, the child banging at the door sobbing.

This is thought to be one of the main reasons why Nightmare Foxy is in the child's room. This could be because of the brother's several appearances in the child's room.

On the day of the party, the child's birthday, Big Brother and his bullies, wearing the masks of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, surround the child tormenting him, the one in the Chica mask commenting that the child is pathetic. Big Brother suddenly gets the idea to force the child to be right next to the Fredbear animatronic, the child screaming and shouting as he is dragged over to him. Big Brother decides to force his brother's head into the animatronic, saying that it's a big kiss to Fredbear. He underestimates the strength of the mechanical jaw, only laughing with his bullies as his brother's head is stuck. The child's forehead gets stuck between the second row of teeth, and the machine overpowers his skull, crushing through and ripping out his frontal lobe, causing Big Brother and the bullies to stop laughing and look in horror.

After the bite, something happens which causes the child to begin to die. Big Brother comes to his little brother's bedside, and apologizes in a brief statement. He had felt remorse for what he caused, and put himself on the path to redemption. It is unknown if he is a character met in the past games, leaving his fate ambiguous.

Here is a theory: As we may all know in the FNaF world, Phone Guy gives us information about how to survive in FNaF 1 & 2. In the second game he tells us what he likes and dislikes. He said that he dislikes The Puppet and also he said that his fav. animatronic was Foxy. In the Night 5 minigame of FNaF 4 we see with our own eyes The Bite of '83. A gang of bullies wearing masks leadered by the crying child's brother shoved the kid in Fredbear's mouth causing the bite. Who wears a Foxy mask in the gang? The child's brother. Yeah i think you can figure it out yourself now. What do you think? Please post it in the comments.