Chapter 1

(y/n) let out a long sigh, you stuck your hands it your pockets. "Kate no, I hate him! I DON'T want to talk to him! I don't care how much you love him, or his videos!"

Kate made the puppy dog face, "Pweaseeee!" You growled, "no!"

You crossed your arms, "you're really starting to get on my nerves." You muttered glaring at Kate through the skype call.

Kate laughed, "I know!" She crossed her arms, "now text him before I come over and beat your ass! And send me a screenshot for proof!"

You sighed and nodded, "okay, okay." You hung up the call and sighed pulling out your phone and texting Calvin.

'(Y/U):Hey fuckface'

'LeafyIsHere:what do you want?'

'(Y/U):My friend forced me to text you I don't wanna do this'

'LeafyIsHere:well then what're you up to?'

You sighed, he was trying to act all nice despite the drama, maybe it was a prank...or maybe it was just...because he was actually nice?

You laughed, him? Nice? Ha!

'(Y/U):I'm texting you stupid'

'LeafyIsHere:Oh cool'

Oh cool? That's it? You chuckled, you didn't like him and this was making you hella cringe, you found it kind of funny.

WAIT?! You're finding this funny?! This is bad! SARCASM ACTIVATE!

'(Y/U):Is that it? "Oh cool?" This is so cringey it almost makes me wanna laugh'

'LeafyIsHere:So you admit you find me funny?'

'(Y/U):shittttt Fuck you'

'LeafyIsHere:fuck you to fam'

You giggled, you thought this was enough. You still disliked him with a passion but didn't hate him now that you knew him more.

You took a screenshot and sent it to Kate, she was fangirling.

'Kate:OML I SHIP IT OMFG'

'(Y/N):oh shut up'

You blushed, and sighed. You looked down, you prepared yourself for Kate's major shipping war.