Epilogue

10 years later

At the crisp ages of twenty-six and twenty-seven Luka and Charlotte are still going strong.

After the two fully mated that night she went to him they managed to have a set of pups named Samuel and Alex. Boy and girl fraternal twins. Samuel is a headstrong boy like his father, and a giving heart like his mother. Alex is a complete copy of her mother, Charlie, she manages to keep her parents on their toes, especially dad. Duke and Grayson stay consistent in Charlie's life. Aside from Duke and Lukas differences and problems Luka has with Duke still having a crush on his wife.

Yes, Luka and Charlotte were engaged three days after the twins were conceived. They had a beautiful summer wedding setting in the close forrest a year after the engagement. Two days into the honeymoon they managed to conceive another child, Ella, man is that girl wild. She loves going on runs at any hour of the day, and she eats all the food in the house. That according to Samuel.

Hannah and Jared, Charlottes parents, are ecstatic of their grandchildren. Of course Hannah doesn't think at the age of 39 you should qualify a grandmother,  but she's happy nonetheless.

As for Ryan Pierce, Lukas father, former Alpha, Hannah and Jared don't particularly like him for obvious reasons. Jared agreed to be civil and not tear his head off, and Hannah just agreed to stay away completely. Luka and Charlie, as well as their children, communicate with the former alpha, but there's no in person contact.

Without further ado here are some personal letters from the cast to the reader. Enjoy!

CHARLOTTE

Hey guys!

     Man time blew by so fast. I wanted to thank all of you for reading this story no keep the author completely proud of where this book stood with people. I sure had a wild ride, but in the end, with everything that happened I couldn't be prouder of where I've gotten personally. I will forever live to make Wesley proud and keep his legacy alive forever. I will continue to live for my children, as well as the one on the way. Oh man, Luka is going to be so happy that I'm pregnant again. I sure am happy, people. I'm really gonna miss you all, and seeing your beautiful faces as you read my life, basically. Anyway, I have to pee again. This kid is destroying my bladder. Lots of hugs and kisses....  
Charlotte Dunn

LUKA

Hi, thank you for reading this story. I greatly appreciate your service here. Ok, maybe that's a little off. Well I'm not good at these types of things. Charlie knows full well. My child is currently trying to climb a tree, I have to go. Goodbye, you are all awesome.

Luka Pierce

DUKE

I had a lot of fun, aside from the part that Charlie didn't want to be with me. That's all I have to say, goodbye.

(didnt sign his name)

GRAYSON

Hello, peeps!

     All you beautiful ladies and fine gentlemen, I'd like to say thank you for reading Charlie's shitty life. Just kidding Charlie I love you. Anyway I have nothing else to write. So I'm going to be a cliche af guy, and end this right here...

Gray