Harric 1

It was the time for the champions of schools to be picked, the goblet roared a red flame and it shot out the name of the Buexbatons champion "Fleur Delacour" Dumbledore anounced and the ladies from the french school roared with joy and the girls strutted forward and she shook the hand of Dumbledore and walked towards a door on the right side of the staff table, then Dumbledore approached the goblet again and it roared in red flames and it shot out the name of the Durmstrang champion "Victor Krum" and the guys stood and the bukgarian students chereed he shook Dumbledores hand and webt to the same door and tge goblet roared again and it shot out the name of the Hogwarts champion "Cedric Diggory" Dumbledore announced and the Hogwarts students cheered, but the loudest of all is the Huffelpuff table and Cedric stood and approached Dumbledore he gave him a pat on the back and pointed to the door and Cedric webt throgh the door, as Dumledoor was about to head to the same door folowed by the other two headmasters, professor Mcgonagall and professor Snape, as Dumbledoor was about to pass through the door the Goblet roared it's red flames and a gasp was head through the whole Great Hall and Dumbledore approached he grabbed the piece of paper and read it to himself then aloud "HARRY POTTER!!!" His voice boomed...