Harric 5

Cedric and Harry pushed the heavy doors open and they were surprised by what they saw. The room was huge and it had sunlight beaming from the high windows and the room was filled eith potentially helpful stuff.
"So Harry" Cedric spoke and walked to a table that had had random bottles with random stuff "to what level of stuff do you know?"
Harry walked towards the blonde and thought of what he could do "well I can do all the 4th year stuff and some more advanced stuff like summon a patronus"
Cedric looked a bit shocked but it was overcame by a boyish grin
"Well I don't have to teach you a lot then, how about I teach you everything that I know and you do the same as well?"
"That sounds good. What do we do first?"
Cedric walked towards the smaller boy and he put a hand on his chin to make him look up at him
"How about a duel, mainly to know what we both can do. To put an incentive, if you win, I'll buy you lunch tommorow, if I win you'll buy me lunch tommorow"
Harry smiled and looked to the boys silvery eyes "is this your way of asking me on a date mister freakishly tall?"
"Is that a yes?"
"It's a yes"
"Great, now let's see what you can do"
Harry smirked and walked back and faced Cedric
"Prepare yourself tall guy"

After their duep they were both breathless and tired, their duel was close but Cedric won. They were sitting on a couch that just appeared out of nowhere and they were sat there catching their breath. Cedric was leaning against one arm of the couch and Harry was by he other side. Cedric being the tall cheeky lad forced Harry to sit on his lap so his chest wasn ti the smaller boys back, he had his arms around Harry's stomach and was playfully trying to bite Harry's neck but warry was pushing him away and making a face. The two were laughing hard and thank god for the room or everyone on Hogwarts would have heard.
After a while the two calmed down and fixed themselves and exited the room, they made an agreement to practice from monday to friday after classes and leave saturday and sunday for rest and othe stuff.
They headed to the kitchen to ask dobby for food and they would eat at the astronomy tower because to them what felt like an hour was actially several and it was dinner time, niether of them wanted to eat with rest of the students, mostly Harry but Cedric insisted that he would join Harry and they planned to eat at the most secluded area that time of night.
So here they were sat by the ledge eating the food and drinks dobby gave them while talking about trivial things.
Harry can truthfully say that he was falling for the freakishly tall hufflepuff with blonde hair and stunning silver eyes. Sam could be said for said boy, he'd do anything to keep the green eyed boy safe.