Harric 6

A month has passed and tommorow would be day of the first task and thanks to Hagrid, Harry knew what ot was and he knew all of the champions knew except Cedric. To Harry it was only fair that he knew too so he told him, and after that they trained mostly focusing on spells to repell or protect them from fire and they researched about various and most common dragon types. With the days that seem to roll by it was time for the task.

The quidditch pitch was turned into an arena and a tent was stationed at the back for the champion, Harry was the last one arrived and when he did he was given clothes to wear, they were maroon fire repellent pants with a gold stripe at the side, a maroon long sleeved shirt with the same fabric and stripes from the neck all over the arms to the sleeves and finally dragon hide boots and gloves. After he was finished dressing he grabbed hid wand and made his way to the other championships. Cedric smiled at him and blew him a kiss when no one was looking, Harry returned it with a blush on his cheeks.

A cheery Ludo Bagman came in along with the professors and the headmasters, he held out a bag and made each champion grab something from it. Fleur was first and she pulled out a miniature version of a Common Welsh Green, then victor was next and he pulled out a minature Chinese Fireball, then Cedric was next and he pulled out a Swedish Short-Snout and lastly Harry pulled out a Hungarian Horntail, that made some of the professors pale.
"Okay champions, as you know you have pulled out minature versions of dragons, what you picked is what you will face. You will have to retrieve a golden egg that is protected by said dragons, you will be scired according to your tactics and strategies"
With that Bagman signaled for the cannons to be sounded and the first trial begins.

Fleur wa first and she came out after half an hour with cuts littered all over her skin that was shown from her ripped clothing, next was Victor and he came out after only about 15 minutes but Harry's ears were still ringing from all the booms he heard next was Cedirc, but before he went put he pulled Harry in one of the sectioned out areas and gave him a passionate kiss and a kiss on the forhead "good luck Ced, try not to get hurt okay?" Cedric smiled and kissed his forhead again and left. He came out after almost 15 minutes also and he beat Krum by only several seconds. He had a nasty burn on his face which madam Pomfrey quickly tended to with a sweet smelling pastey potion, Cedric mouthed him a 'good luck' and an 'I'm alright'. It was Harry's turn and he took a deep breath and stepped out. He was greeted by a roar and saw the huge reptile. He had a plan, distract and take so he cast a flash from his wand that made the creature step back, he transfigured a rock into a huge beetle and let the dragon have at it then he quicly manoeuvred through the sharp stones and grabbed the egg, he hastily ran ba k but vut his arm in the process, he heard another roara and saw a burst of flames whick made him drop the egg and cast a barrier he blasted a more powerful flash of light with a nasty hex which just made the creature stumble back, he quickly grabbed the egg and ran back to the tent. He was greeted in a hug and he looked up to see it was Cedric, he kust let hil hig him cause one of his arms was bleeding and the other was hilding the egg. Cedric let go so Madam Pomfrey could heal him, she just cast a quick spell and he was good as new.

The champions were given their own parted sections to rest while they await their results. Harry and Cedric shared a section and they couldn't be happier, Cedric quickly took Harry in his arms and burried his face in his hair. Harry looked up and Cedric gave him a dizzying kiss.
"You were brilliant out there"
"You were too".
They sat on the arms chair with Harry on Cedric's lap. Cedric had an arm around Harry's waist and one rubbing and gently tugging on Harry's hair. They were both relaxed and accidentally dozed off.