Chapter 1. The Beginning

Before I get to my story, let me to you a little about myself. My name is Heaven Heart as I've already told you and I'm 25 years old. My mother told me when I was younger that she named me Heaven because that's where I came from before I was born. My mother name is Karen Jackson. She had me a very young age when she was 14 and my dad was 18. His name is James Heart.

Growing up with my parents that is addictive to drugs and alcohol was hard. I would always steal money from my pops to feed myself and have clothes on my back. School was never an issue for me. I was a straight A student and graduated with a perfect 4.0 GPA in high school but the only issue in school was the girls that was always bullying me. I'm taking you back to where it all began, of how I got where I am today.

***

*Flashback, 1992*
*Brooklyn, NY*
*Second Person Narrative*
(A/N: Heaven Is The Second Person)

*Ding Ding*

That was the sound of the bell ringing letting us know that it was time to go home. I gathered my school supplies and put everything in my locker and waited in front of the school for my best friend Josiah to pick me up and drop me off home.

As I was waiting for him, I heard a bunch of girls laughing as they were walking their way towards me. I breathed out and looked while shaking my head already knowing what was about to come.

"I heard you was talking shit about me!" LaTisha the bully yelled. She walked up to me with her little hyenas behind her.

"Yeah I heard that too Tisha." Her ugly ass friend said.

"You heard that right?" She asked her friend, "Don't act scared now. What you gotta say now huh? What you gotta say now?" She said while clapping her hands.

I was so tired of this dumb shit. Always getting bullied by the same bitches that stayed back 4 times and wore the same close every single day. But now I see why she always wanted to bully me the fact that I was an straight A student and was a lot prettier than her.

I walked down the steps and approached them, "What is you talking about? I never said anything about you. I don't talk to anybody in this dumb ass school."

"So what you calling me a liar!?" She clasped her hands, "Don't nobody call LaTisha no fucking liar! Imma really fuck your ass up now. Hold my book bag." She took off her book bag and hands it to her friend and put her nasty ass box braids in a ponytail.

"Yeah fuck her up." A girl from her crew said.

She charges at me but luckily my best friend Josiah got in the middle and pushed her back.

"Yo hold up, hold up. Back up. Why y'all always fucking with her yo? Y'all really some hating ass bitches!" Josiah said to them.

Josiah is one of my best friends. Shit my only friend. He's only a year older than me. We knew each other since elementary school through high school but he moved away and I haven't seen him for seven years. Damn I miss him. I wonder how he's doing.

"Mind ya business!" She got in his face, "What you captain save-a-hoe now!? You saving these bitches!?"

He sucked his teeth and looked her up and down, "Bitch what you need to be saving is your hygiene because bitch you smell like sewer water with your ugly ass."

"Man fuck you nigga!" She looked at me and pointed at me, "You better lucky he here to save your ass but next time I got your ass." She started backing away, "I don't know why you saving her for. She ain't gonna give you none."