To the Zoo!

**Hi guys. I am back again, after such a long break. I've been so busy with school unfortunately. But I've gotten a few prompts and I wanted to get back into it. So I have this one, and then another chapter for my 'book' thing that I'm working on. And once I'm done that, I have yet another prompt. I'm so happy that my readers and sending me stuff. It's awesome! :D**

**This prompt was sent in by Mozart's Fantasy. Thank you again for sending it in and I hope you all enjoy!**

Today was a rare day. And Mark was excited. Usually they didn't get days like this. Jack had come to LA. But he wasn't the only one there. Wade and Bob had also come. The four of them had decided to do a charity livestream event together, which they had done yesterday. Jack still didn't have to leave for another two days. Bob and Wade didn't have to leave either.

Those were the two that had actually brought it up. Bob, who didn't seem to care about how embarrassed the two men were, had brought it up rather bluntly once the livestream had finished up and the four of them were sitting on Mark's couch still.

**Flashback to...well, literally the night before**

"You know, we don't have to leave for a while still." Bob spoke up, breaking the silence. They were all pretty tired by now, small yawns coming from mainly the green haired and the red haired men. He glanced Wade's way, the two of them sharing a look before he focused on the smaller two.

"Oh boy." Mark mumbled out, sitting cross legged on the couch. He turned a bit to get a better look at the others. "Spit it out. What do you have on your mind?" He asked, tugging his blanket onto his lap to warm himself up a bit. He shared his own look with Jack, chewing on his bottom lip gently.

"Bob and I were talking. We thought maybe you two could use....a Little day." Wade replied, a slight smile on his lips still. "We know you guys don't get the chance to be Little together very often and, you know, we thought it'd be nice to be able to take care of you two."

The way Jack tensed up at the words made Mark almost want to laugh. But he knew that it took a while for the Irish lad to get comfortable around people when he was Little around them for the first time. He still remembered Little Jack meeting Matt and Ryan. It was the sweetest, most innocent thing he had seen. "I don't know guys. Jack's...he's shy." He commented, continuing on when he saw the skeptical looks on Wade and Bob's faces. "His Little side is shy, is what I meant. He might not...."

"Let Jack speak for himself." Bob scolded a bit, giving Mark a look. He wasn't being too harsh though, making sure to keep his voice soft still. It often helped Mark to slip when he used that voice for some reason. He couldn't help but grin at the way Mark ducked his head in a shy way.

"I- uh..." Jack stumbled over his words, looking from Mark's face to Wade's and then to Bob's before he focused on his lap instead. "I don't know." He shrugged. "It would be...it'd be nice, since I haven't been Little in a while." He admitted, rubbing at the back of his neck. "Mark's right though. I might...I might be shy since I've never been Little around you guys." He murmured out.

Wade gave a nod of his head, glad he was close enough to give Jack's hair a gentle ruffle. "Sounds good to me, Jack." He replied. "Don't worry about it, okay? We'll take care of it. Promise."

"So....how old is your headspace? Mark hasn't really told us since he knows how shy you are about it. Plus he doesn't want to invade your privacy." Bob spoke up again. "Are you younger or older than Mark? Or the same age? That'd be cute. Do you wear pull-ups like Mark does? Or diapers?" He continued on with the questions, much to Jack and Mark's horror.

That was how the rest of the night was spent, with the four of them talking about Jack's headspace, as well as how long it had been since the two of them had slipped. Then it moved onto possible plans for the next day. Mark could not wait.