Chara Opinion

A/N I love that Neko-Chara pick hehe i thinks is purrfect. Also i'm gonna kept that gender neutral here since there can be both. (Legal)Male Chara is hot~😍

Yeah Chara "the demon that comes when people call their name". A Character that most people think they are the villan of the game. That they are the reason why they do genocide. A/N I really heard some people say that.
I'm one of them who think that they are just a kid who actually didn't do anythink. I mean since when can a game do something without a player.

sans: since you attack me twice in one turn😑...
😟 sorry bro... the ketchup goes on me...
sans: good😒

Where was i... oh yeah. The game did at the end do work on itself at Asgore but to activate that what do you need to do... kill every one and who did it... we..we the players did it. We choose mercy and genocide. We kill everybody or become friends, nobody do else did it. And for the one who asked now "what is with the: since where you in control" Well i think it means that we really was never in control but that we more like push them to kill everybody, how old is chara 8-11 years old, no normal kid would do it alone. For them who ask what asriel mean with that chara wasn't the greatest person. I still do research for that.
A/N i'm really courios about them.

sans: more like a big cru-mpff
Me: saaaans💢
sans:g-gotta go *teleport*
Me: double spagetti for him 😈

But there is a theroie with the hate the humanity thing. The therorie says that chara was abused back at the surface before she fall. From the abusing they depressed, from depression goes to cutting (not always but mosly). That goes tho one sentence with the red text "where are the knives". I know from some friends that from cutting you can get addicted. But back to the story. So why did they jump. Well in the "story" from mount ebott says " everyone who climbs the mountant never be found. Most likly says they died. No kid with clear head would climb that with normal reason. We all know right now why they jump. Suicide. They wanted to finally end the suffering from humanity.

A/N I really hate that thema.
Guys/Girls if somebody get really under your skin, say hurtful world, get bullied, or get beat up for no (censor) reason. Don't listen to them. There is always someone who can help you. Don't do something stupid to  start like cutting. The scars of that will always remember you at these days.

sans: he's right kid don't give up like i did there will be a better time you just need to belive in that.
PAPYRUS: HUMAN THERE IS ALWAYS GOOD IN THE WORLD SO LONG YOU BELIVE IN THAT. OR JUST BELIVE IN THE GREAT PAPYRUS NYEHEHEHE.

I think Toriel knows the cutting and hid the knives for chara's sake and help her to fell better even know nothing about them

sans: she has always has a good heart for children. or random guyd with knock-knock jokes *blush*.
Me: didn't know skeletons could blush... hehe i have a idea.
sans: what ide- (blue eye starts glowing) DON'T YOU DARE to wr about us. NOT EVEN A LEMON. or you gonna have a sour time.
Me: with that is gonna be one. (start running) SHIIII- OUCH!

A/N I will stop from here whit that chapter. There are more things like the old sweater in new home or that the king becomes very sick and chara just laugh (google laughing away the pain there are 3 times that that happened in the game) i'm gonna link a video that explain a little better. And to last i'm questing you guys. Do you agree me or not. (I don't have a problem with people hate/thinks bad about chara)

Comment here if you agree with me and we can talk about that

And here if not, i'm really interest what you guys think so just speak it out.

Me: First chap finish yay
sans: well done kid hope you know grammer
Me: i will look over with the time.
sans: these must really-
Me: save that for next time. Next chap gonna be puns.
PAPYRUS: NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Me and sans : oh papy...
Well next time bye