New Arrival

As peach returned to the castle she saw a gathering near the archway. It was the King introducing a new arrival. "I would like to introduce Mario!" Said the king. Peach knew he would have to go soon but not now. She walked up to the archway and introduced her self to be peach. Mario greeted her back then they went into the castle.

During dinner they started becoming great friends. The king became so impressed. "Friends I would like to introduce my daughter, Rosalina." Everyone greeted each other. Rosalina was smart, she could tell a lot by just greeting a person and could tell something was different about peach. She could sense alterior motives to her being here. The dinner went well, the next day peach went to work. She had met a road early the other day. His name was toad, he was an outcast and she saw that as an asset.

Toad was in on her plan and agreed with it. She had her first ally, and she felt very proud and went home and found Rosalina in the royal garden and she went to talk to her. Peach sat next to Rosalina and started talking. "I see you have a garden. It's very pretty." "I see all the toads love you. Good job." "Well I guess I'm just that lovable". Peach said. "You aren't here on accident, are you." asked Rosalina. "Smart girl, your right. I do have alterior motives." "I am going to take this kingdom from you and your father in the most harshest way possible." Said peach in a really dark voice. "I'm going to tell my father and we will send you back home." Said Rosalina as she darted for the castle doors. But peach grabbed her arm so violently she sprained it. "You shall say nothing or I will kill you in the most inhuman way possible, you hear me brat!" Screamed peach. "Now go" said peach. "Don't talk about this to anyone." Rosalina ran away.